[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 44 KB, 751x712, Sergey-Nazarov.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56955276 No.56955276 [Reply] [Original]

This man has cost me generational wealth. I could've been retired already had I bought anything but Chainlink.

>> No.56955289

fudcuck
noun
fud-cuck
plural fudcucks, kekfuddies

1: a misguided, unpaid, and disgruntled personal assistant to link holders and stakers
"I just woke up! I could clean up the smegma scented basement I live in, but today I need to spend 8 hours angrily keeping biz up to date on my latest headcanon!" - your average fudcuck
2: an angry retard who lives on biz and is bitter about selling at a loss / gambling it all away on a lending platform: person affected with extreme intellectual disability or emotional instability
3: a mindbroken, low testosterone ESL "male" - usually from a third-world country, who found biz after 2021 and is obsessed with the investments of other men and feels a need to always post about it
4. a poorfag or latecomer who wasted thousands of hours of his life fudding in the hopes that he would get into the general access pool - and he is now mindbroken becsuse it filled up after only 5 hours of early access, meaning thst he wasted all that time for nothing

The terms fudcuck, kekfuddie, and their derivatives are currently used as technical descriptors in medical, educational, and regulatory contexts. These uses are broadly rejected by fudcucks, mostly because they find them incredibly offensive and upsetting

>> No.56955303

>>56955276
really? literally anything huh?

>> No.56955322
File: 22 KB, 250x182, 1702330951583155.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56955303
A bit hyperbolic, but mostly true.

>> No.56955327

Yeah honestly fuck sergey. If he stopped fucking dumping we would be top 10 coin and around avalanches current price if not higher

What the fyck does he even get out of suppression?

>> No.56955329

coin made by some russian international has no place in the world in this current geopolitical climate

>> No.56955342

fudcuck
noun
fud-cuck
plural fudcucks, kekfuddies

1: a misguided, unpaid, and disgruntled personal assistant to link holders and stakers
"I just woke up! I could clean up the smegma scented basement I live in, but today I need to spend 8 hours angrily keeping biz up to date on my latest headcanon!" - your average fudcuck
2: an angry retard who lives on biz and is bitter about selling at a loss / gambling it all away on a lending platform: person affected with extreme intellectual disability or emotional instability
3: a mindbroken, low testosterone ESL "male" - usually from a third-world country, who found biz after 2021 and is obsessed with the investments of other men and feels a need to always post about it
4. a poorfag or latecomer who wasted thousands of hours of his life fudding in the hopes that he would get into the general access pool - and he is now mindbroken becsuse it filled up after only 5 hours of early access, meaning thst he wasted all that time for nothing

The terms fudcuck, kekfuddie, and their derivatives are currently used as technical descriptors in medical, educational, and regulatory contexts. These uses are broadly rejected by fudcucks, mostly because they find them incredibly offensive and upsetting.

>> No.56955361

Stinkies are down so bad they now resort to childlike tactics of covering their eyes and ears and screaming "I can't here you fudcuck, pools closed!" as if that will make price go up.

>> No.56955397

wow lets go fudsisters!
im so proud to see us all putting on a united front and fighting back against the early access stskers since we couldnt get in with our latefag wallets in general access!
our arguments dont even have to make sense, we just have to keep spamming and lowkey begging for people to unstake so we can get in!

i believe that we can win!
lets say it together
i believe
>i believe
i believe that we can
>i believe that we can
i believe that we can win!
>i believe that we can win!

>> No.56955403
File: 1.59 MB, 506x746, 1702290137529856.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56955276
At least it's not being squandered...