[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 84 KB, 2040x1110, fancydiagram.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56930235 No.56930235 [Reply] [Original]

>Dec 5 2020:
MATIC: $0.019
LINK: $13.50
BTC: $19000
ETH: $590
BNB: $29.73
SOL: $1.97
ADA: $0.15
DOGE: $0.003
TRX: $0.03
AVAX: $3.61

>Dec 5 2023:
MATIC: $0.81
LINK: $15.60
BTC: $43800
ETH: $2280
BNB: $232
SOL: $64.29
ADA: $0.42
DOGE: $0.09
TRX: $0.10
AVAX: $26.26

4% a year will never get back your opportunities to 100x. The definition of a smart con is slow rugging. Let me pay you 4% of this worthless token over a long period of time, rather than dumping all of these team wallets at once. Meanwhile, MATIC has gone almost 100x without SWIFT, an overhyped vaporware protocol, or Eric Schmidt the has been

>> No.56930247
File: 620 KB, 1033x748, closed pool.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

CLOSED POOL SIR! NO ONE WILL BE REDEEMING NOW!

>> No.56930515
File: 49 KB, 1894x344, HAHAHAHAHA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Pool's closed no matter how much you try to spam biz, fudcuck. I know this has left you utterly mindbroken but don't worry, maybe you'll qualify for early staking in the next round.

>> No.56930564

>>56930515
>link same price as 3 years ago
>everything else has mooned

Fucking KEK the screeching cope from these stake cucks. Enjoy your treasury bond yield poorfag

>> No.56930618

>>56930564
I'm not too concerned with the last 3 years because I bought link mostly at .30c. But I did catch a few nice rides on the side as well (thanks avax + doge,) so what's your fudcuck cope now?
Also, how many hours did you spend in the last year trying to fud on biz? What did it feel like watching the pool fill up before you could get in on general access despite all that time you wasted? You have never been very good at what you do, and it's hilarious.

>> No.56930698
File: 497 KB, 1080x550, 1675675703095.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56930515

>> No.56930727

>>56930564
>>everything else has mooned
Come on bro survivor bias is like highschool midwit level don't tell me your too fucking stupid to understand it

>> No.56930782

>>56930698
>Free link
>"W-well if I missed out it was probably just a trap anyways"
Lmaooooo

>> No.56930863

>>56930618
>could have sold at $50
>literally too stupid
Linkies in shambles

>> No.56930896

>>56930863
>W-well you could have been a gazillionaire if you timed every top and bottom
Nah.
OGs arent so poor that they need to gamble like that. You must be though. Poor and stuck outside the pool - RIP lmao

>> No.56930947

fudcuck
noun
fud-cuck
plural fudcucks, kekfuddies

1: a misguided, unpaid, and disgruntled personal assistant to link holders and stakers
"I just woke up! I could clean up the smegma scented basement I live in, but today I need to spend 8 hours angrily keeping biz up to date on my latest headcanon!" - your average fudcuck
2: an angry retard who lives on biz and is bitter about selling at a loss / gambling it all away on a lending platform: person affected with extreme intellectual disability or emotional instability
3: a mindbroken, low testosterone ESL "male" - usually from a third-world country, who found biz after 2021 and is obsessed with the investments of other men and feels a need to always post about it

The terms fudcuck, kekfuddie, and their derivatives are currently used as technical descriptors in medical, educational, and regulatory contexts. These uses are broadly rejected by fudcucks, mostly because they find them incredibly offensive and upsetting

>> No.56930964

>>56930947
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA look at this fucking loser running defense on a scam 24/7. A little insecure eh bro

THE Cuckolds of crypto. Nobody loves taking shit on their face more than a Link marine

>> No.56930966

The usual discord nufudders are actually a lower form of life than unpaid internet janitors::
>constantly making 50+ pbtid fudding in discussion threads over 10+ hours whenever they're up
>the rest of the time they seem to be seething, samefagging, and monitoring in up to 6 fud threads at any one time during their "rush hour"
>sometimes when they're really upset because no one takes them seriously, they'll spam the board with nikado avacado's asshole threads
>they have been doing this possibly since 2021, when a lot of them bought the top and never recovered
>others lost their stacks on bancor and celsius
>some even think that they're "fighting the wef" by posting on here - yes they're that retarded
>lets be generous with the math and say that they've only done this for five days a week (including holidays) for one year (50x52=2600 hours spent doing this maybe, not including the time they've spent making low quality memes and looking at pictures of the best cock cages to use)
>all over an apparently shitty and unimportant crypto
>on a board that doesn't even affect the prices
>all for FREE

>> No.56930981

>>56930966
Hahahahahahahahh discord?!! What kind of fucking virgin hangs out in chat rooms. Look what kind of loser you are patroling link safe spaces. At least try talking to a girl fat boy. Anyways im out, back monday. Later biggin

>> No.56930992

>>56930981
fudcuck
noun
fud-cuck
plural fudcucks, kekfuddies

1: a misguided, unpaid, and disgruntled personal assistant to link holders and stakers
"I just woke up! I could clean up the smegma scented basement I live in, but today I need to spend 8 hours angrily keeping biz up to date on my latest headcanon!" - your average fudcuck
2: an angry retard who lives on biz and is bitter about selling at a loss / gambling it all away on a lending platform: person affected with extreme intellectual disability or emotional instability
3: a mindbroken, low testosterone ESL "male" - usually from a third-world country, who found biz after 2021 and is obsessed with the investments of other men and feels a need to always post about it

The terms fudcuck, kekfuddie, and their derivatives are currently used as technical descriptors in medical, educational, and regulatory contexts. These uses are broadly rejected by fudcucks, mostly because they find them incredibly offensive and upsetting.

>> No.56931062

>>56930235
I’ve already managed to buy a house outright and now have enough link staked to comfortably retire on. Can’t you just be happy for me?

>> No.56931161

>be me
>complete poorfag six years ago
>financially illiterate
>tech illiterate
>somehow find out about link at 20 cents
>endorsed by SWIFT
>endorsed by the WEF
>yet no one outside of biz seems to care
>no idea what it is but trust biz because the research seems legit and the memes are funny
>put my meager life savings into it
>speedrun learning everything I can about finance and tech
>witness the birth of defi, a once in a lifetime new financial system without intermediaries
>witness how Chainlink is central to all of it, witness how biz was right in so many ways
>fast forward six years
>saw it go from that coin stuck behind dentacoin to reaching the top 5
>saw it go from a literal two man team to +500 former FANG employees
>saw it go from a whitepaper with no marketing to one of the most widely used protocols in crypto, one of the most organically active communities on social media, one of the most complex codebases on github, etc.
>saw it go from one price feed with three nodes with one user, to thousands of feeds, all kinds of data, compute, cross chain messaging, etc. used and shilled by huge banks like ANZ and BNP
>saw it secure its first-mover advantage into a complete untouchable monopoly
>saw Larry Fink, head of Blackrock, himself say RWAs are the future of finance, while everyone in the industry simultaneously acknowledges that Chainlink is the one-stop shop central to RWA adoption, yet this is still utterly under reported therefore utterly under valued
>have never felt better and more confident for the future, I sleep comfy every night knowing it's simply a matter of when, not if
>I'm up x100 on my initial even after a massive crash and recession
>the former Google CEO has endorsed it
>SWIFT has confirmed all ties
>DTCC has confirmed all ties
>it was all true
>yet I'm reminded everyday by screeching pajeets that the best decision in my entire life was actually the worst decision in my life and I ought to sell immediately
>not reading
>never selling

>> No.56931167

BASED LPL KIDDOS CHUDDIE HOW YOU DOING BASED KIDDOS?

>> No.56932406

Happy to read the same cuck baggie responses each thread. These people are damaged. The studies they’ll be able to conduct from link bag holders will be generational

Congrats on losing $16 stinkies

>> No.56932492

>>56930947
I still don’t know if this shitty copypasta is fudding or shilling chainlink

>> No.56933739

>>56930235
Why would we sell when the majority of the project is in the beta phase?
Come back to me when they actually release the product for mass adoption and there's actual demand.

>> No.56933864

>>56931167

HELLO LPLER HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

POOL IS CLOSED!