[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 126 KB, 680x820, 1631902143689.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56912356 No.56912356 [Reply] [Original]

Have you no shame, no decency, no morals or soul? If you stay your course and don't repent and turn away from your grievous sins, your souls are consigned to hell in the afterlife for your despicable, disgusting and evil acts in this life.

No one likes you, appreciates you, looks up to you, respects you, or can even stand you. Everyone hates and despises you and has nothing but disdain and contempt for you, even the genocidal tyrants whose eager enforcers and accessories in genocide and crimes against humanity you are. You are despicable evil. You are revolting to all decency and morality. You are a disgrace and a stain on history. You are foot soldiers and cruel attack dogs of murderous despots. Your names and memory will live in infamy. You will be pointed to as examples of the worst dregs of humanity

Linkies will stand trial at Nuremberg 2.0 and be hanged for your heinous complicity and accessory to genocide and crimes against humanity as well as your loyalty to genocidal tyrants.
Everyone alive to witness Nuremberg 2 will cheer your sentencing and rejoice at your execution. No one will come visit your graves, which will be nameless, or lay flowers for you there, not even your spouses, parents or children. They will be ashamed to have been related to you, married to you, descended from you or to have borne your name.

Stop. Think. Reconsider. Repent. Denounce Chainlink and ask for forgiveness for all the evil you have already committed.

Apologize to and ask for forgiveness from the innocent anons you've been oppressing, repressing and persecuting.
Resign or reverse course and help the resistance against the Great Reset which is unfolding while there is still time to make a difference and before you have even more innocent blood on your hands

>> No.56912402

Have you no shame, no decency, no morals or soul? If you stay your course and don't repent and turn away from your grievous sins, your souls are consigned to hell in the afterlife for your despicable, disgusting and evil acts in this life.

No one likes you, appreciates you, looks up to you, respects you, or can even stand you. Everyone hates and despises you and has nothing but disdain and contempt for you, even the genocidal tyrants whose eager enforcers and accessories in genocide and crimes against humanity you are. You are despicable evil. You are revolting to all decency and morality. You are a disgrace and a stain on history. You are foot soldiers and cruel attack dogs of murderous despots. Your names and memory will live in infamy. You will be pointed to as examples of the worst dregs of humanity

Linkies will stand trial at Nuremberg 2.0 and be hanged for your heinous complicity and accessory to genocide and crimes against humanity as well as your loyalty to genocidal tyrants.
Everyone alive to witness Nuremberg 2 will cheer your sentencing and rejoice at your execution. No one will come visit your graves, which will be nameless, or lay flowers for you there, not even your spouses, parents or children. They will be ashamed to have been related to you, married to you, descended from you or to have borne your name.

Stop. Think. Reconsider. Repent. Denounce Chainlink and ask for forgiveness for all the evil you have already committed.

Apologize to and ask for forgiveness from the innocent anons you've been oppressing, repressing and persecuting.
Resign or reverse course and help the resistance against the Great Reset which is unfolding while there is still time to make a difference and before you have even more innocent blood on your hands

>> No.56912434

Seethe faggot. You WILL NEVER STAKE. How does that make you feel?

>> No.56912498

>>56912434
kys shill

>> No.56912585

>>56912434
fucking off you chill

>> No.56912604

>56912356
>56912402
>56912498
>56912585
wow lets go fudsisters!
im so proud to see us all putting on a united front and fighting back against the chainlinkers since we found out about biz and crypto in 2021!
our arguments dont even have to make sense if we just spam the same garbage 24/7!

i believe that we can win!
lets say it together
i believe
>i believe
i believe that we can
>i believe that we can
i believe that we can win!
>i believe that we can win!

>> No.56912634

>>56912604
you cant not even sell when link pumping lol

>> No.56912672

>>56912498
>>56912585
Yes, yes. Seethe quietly you filthy brownoids. I revel in your frustrated screams.

>> No.56912684

>>56912672
enjoy lock your token while Chainlink Labs dump on you

>> No.56912718

>>56912684
Stop drinking cow urine and bathing on that septic river you call Ganges and learn english you subhuman lmao

YOU
WILL
NEVER
STAKE

>> No.56912808

fudcuck
noun
fud-cuck
plural fudcucks, kekfuddies

1: a misguided, unpaid, and disgruntled personal assistant to link holders and stakers
"I just woke up! I could clean up the smegma scented basement I live in, but today I need to spend 8 hours angrily keeping biz up to date on my latest headcanon!" - your average fudcuck
2: an angry retard who lives on biz and is bitter about selling at a loss / gambling it all away on a lending platform: person affected with extreme intellectual disability or emotional instability
3: a mindbroken, low testosterone ESL "male" - usually from a third-world country, who found biz after 2021 and is obsessed with the investments of other men and feels a need to always post about it

The terms fudcuck, kekfuddie, and their derivatives are currently used as technical descriptors in medical, educational, and regulatory contexts. These uses are broadly rejected by fudcucks, mostly because they find them incredibly offensive and upsetting

>> No.56912816

>>56912356
We won, seethe

>> No.56912819

The usual discord nufudders are actually a lower form of life than unpaid internet janitors:
>constantly making 50+ pbtid fudding in discussion threads over 10+ hours whenever they're up
>the rest of the time they seem to be seething, samefagging, and monitoring in up to 6 fud threads at any one time during their "rush hour"
>sometimes when they're really upset because no one takes them seriously, they'll spam the board with nikado avacado's asshole threads
>they have been doing this possibly since 2021, when a lot of them bought the top and never recovered
>others lost their stacks on bancor and celsius
>some even think that they're "fighting the wef" by posting on here - yes they're that retarded
>lets be generous with the math and say that they've only done this for five days a week (including holidays) for one year (50x52=2600 hours spent doing this maybe, not including the time they've spent making low quality memes and looking at pictures of the best cock cages to use)
>all over an apparently shitty and unimportant crypto
>on a board that doesn't even affect the prices
>all for FREE