[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 580 KB, 1649x1053, 1606606646829.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56905345 No.56905345 [Reply] [Original]

For the IRS.

I've played square with taxes since I first got into crypto, and now it's time to use what I paid into this racket. I made a gamble to not get fucked down the line, and I can't believe that I'm actually going to be one of the hunters instead of just being safe from them.

If you've ever interacted with a KYC exchange or staking.chain.link without a VPN and haven't paid up, I'm coming to knock your stack or life down a peg. I'm going to improve my relative position in the overall Chainlink ecosystem by doing so.

Anything you staked is subject to taxes as capital gains. If you don't have the means to pay it next year, you'll unbond some and pay it off. Chainlink Labs is compliant, and you'll be too, whether you like it or not.

I'm going to enjoy trolling through Zapper and getting you all on file. I know how to find you if you've ever let your details slip. Get your lube ready, cunts.

>> No.56905378 [DELETED] 

this body type is so fucking hot
fuck man mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

does that make me a pedophile

>> No.56905385

>>56905345
non-burger here. Keep us updated, i need something to look forward to reading while i help secure the network with my fellow Chads.

>> No.56905419

>>56905345
Based, hope you're in the field anon so you can go door-to-door and people can show you their appreciation when you come to inquire about their $600+ transactions

>> No.56905433

>>56905378
>big ass
>normal sized boobs in the non-hentai world
pedo? not even close.