[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 256 KB, 860x1054, 1693778043205971.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56856007 No.56856007 [Reply] [Original]

I live in the Ichimoku Cloud building on East 88th Street on the 666th floor. My name is Heiken Ashi. I’m 10 years old. I believe in posting frogs, and dropping redpills about the jews and upsetting jannies. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an Elliot Wave while drawing triangles. I can draw a thousand now. After I remove the Elliot Wave I use a Stoch RSI cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a MACD activated oscillator, then a Fibonacci body scrub, and on the face a Bollinger scrub. Then I apply an EMA Cloud facial masque which I leave on for 1 minute while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use a Renko shave lotion with little or no divergence, because divergence dries your face out and makes you look older. Then a Hash Ribbon, then a Moving Average eye balm followed by a final moisturizing stoploss lotion. There is an idea of a Heiken Ashi. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my poopoo, and you can suck my peepee and feel my cum in your mouth, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

>> No.56856015

Personally I flip a coin. Works out well 60% of the time.

>> No.56856192

Astrology is for women apu.