[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 370 KB, 2048x1536, red.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56777270 No.56777270 [Reply] [Original]

Only OG's understand pic related. Open your eyes. Are you driving what his dad is? Can you afford one? You could've if you bought SOL, or ETH, or SHIB early. Early LINK holders have one foot in the grave and the other in the psych ward.

Remember when Liink JPMorgan was LINK? And now it's not? Remember when Christine Moy was /yourgirl/, but now she's not? Remember when Assblaster was your fren, and now she's not? You've been played for almost 7 years.

>> No.56777291

Tom Gonser was supposed to deliver Docusign, he hasn't been heard from in years. Mike Derezin left LinkedIn to work for Chainlink, he left almost as fast once he saw how bullshit the company was. Steve Ellis number one reason for hiding is because he knew eventually the jig was up. Sergey doesn't care, he's more like his buddies who rugged Celsius and FTX. Remember when Arbitrum was loyal, and then shanked LINK bagholders and ran to the VC's? CCIP was supposed to be king made, now it's just another solution not mentioned by the press. You made nothing staking for a year. You just get blog after blog from Sir Gay every other day about how ____ is using Chainlink to explore ____, and then nothing ever happens. This is your conscience speaking. You're broke.

>> No.56777297

>>56777270
I remember. But I didn't buy until linkbaggies were seething and selling the bottom in 2022 and 2023. Now I'm going to makeit while those dumb niggers stay poor.

>> No.56777306

i remember the FTM fud in 2020 was relentless and then it went 500x, shut the fuck up nigger.

>> No.56777320

Take a good long look at it, >>56777297 you will never drive what Papa Nazarov drives. You will never afford it, even with 100k LINK. The grift is just to stall development long enough for the remaining supply to enter the markets. People don't learn lessons, even as they see them over and over. Sam fleeced the public for years until one day, $10 billion was missing.

Far more is missing in this case. The money he took in at ICO, the money from the dumps, the money from the BUILD projects, the money at $55. The best part is, like every other crypto rug, we won't hear "I should've known" until the rug is completed. Only 7 more years until the coffers are cleared out, marines.

>> No.56777356

>being this angry at LINK to write multiple paragraphs
lol, should have bought at .65 like I did and retired

>> No.56777588

>>56777356
>Comparing himself to early ETH buyers who bought for $0.65 and sold at $4k

You've done no buying at $0.65, and no retiring from this shitcoin. Post your Papa Nazarov car then