[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.29 MB, 1594x2232, 60d484177612b25cb08249e9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56754091 No.56754091 [Reply] [Original]

Why is Sergey so gay about not mentioning price or the LINK token itself? I get that he is afraid as fuck of feds and the SEC but if that's the case, then he has a problem anyways. Does he not know the principle of "substance over form"?

This principle is always applied in tax and contract law to punish people like him, who try to slither their way around a fact by twisting around formalities. Even if he did not explicitly stated that investors can expect a return from investing into the LINK ICO, it was implicitly clear to every single participant of this whole thing. The same goes for staking, expecting profit from the work of others (Chainlink Labs) and so on. Why not just go full out pump aping? If what he is doing is legally sound, then it does not matter what he labels it as. And if it isn't, the same applies.

>> No.56754128

DR;NS.

>> No.56754159

>>56754091
Meh who cares.The Howie test itself is just twisting of words to fit the SEC's narrative for total control of commerce. It's legalese bullshit all the way down and we accept it because it's dressed up as some official higher power in a suit.

>> No.56754187

>>56754091
because it's cheesy and unprofessional, sergey is interested in changing the fabric of the global economy not pumping anyone's bags.

>> No.56754188

>>56754091
Where are my build rewards you nigger

>> No.56754215

>>56754159
i guess this is the best response

>> No.56754910

>>56754091
>>56754215
fudcuck
noun
fud-cuck
plural fudcucks, kekfuddies

1: a misguided, unpaid, and disgruntled personal assistant to link holders and stakers
"I just woke up! I could clean up the smegma scented basement I live in, but today I need to spend 8 hours angrily keeping biz up to date on my latest headcanon!" - your average fudcuck
2: an angry retard who lives on biz and is bitter about selling at a loss / gambling it all away on a lending platform: person affected with extreme intellectual disability or emotional instability
3: a mindbroken, low testosterone ESL "male" - usually from a third-world country, who found biz after 2021 and is obsessed with the investments of other men and feels a need to always post about it

The terms fudcuck, kekfuddie, and their derivatives are currently used as technical descriptors in medical, educational, and regulatory contexts. These uses are broadly rejected by fudcucks, mostly because they find them incredibly offensive and upsetting