[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 79 KB, 400x400, celestial-seasonings-bear-thumb-400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56723904 No.56723904 [Reply] [Original]

Just inherited a mountain house from my Aunt. Was a good investment sending her pictures and calling her regularly

>> No.56724187

>>56723904
you do invest in family /biz/? Right?

>> No.56724460 [DELETED] 

>>56723904
>>56724187
nope. My family hates each other. Dad left when i was 11, sister left at 18, my mom tortured me because I "took my dad's side" until she left the house when I was 20 and attending community college.

I got home one day and the house was empty. Then my parents sold the house and made get rid of everything they all left behind. I couldn't do it on the fact of being fat and depressed so I left it until the last minute and ended up calling some people on craigslist.

Well a van full of nigger ex cons and white trash came in and they basically raided and damaged the house. They were fighting with each other and hiding things around the house from the "boss" so they could get it later. There were tv, china, furniture, glass, crystals. Literally like a whole 4 bedroom suburban american home worth of stuff.

The guys were suppose to be recycling or good will i have no idea honestly but anyways they left me with just a mattress on the floor and some sheets. later that night I had a stranger fuck me and abuse me sexually(also from craigslist) because I was depressed and feeling sorry for myself I just needed to feel something even if it was a stanger psycho using me.

So to answer your question I don't invest in family.