[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 633x758, 1659197006043537.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56595123 No.56595123 [Reply] [Original]

How can I stop sobbing and slobbering and meowing and barking and squealing and screaming and screeching all over my pillow about this ultimate black pill?

Tech matters NOT A DAMN THING AT ALL WITH PRICE ACTION!!!!! INSTEAD, IT'S SIMPLY WHAT VC'S ARE FEELING LIKE IN THE MOMENT AND STUPID TIKTOK AND TWITTER HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stop slamming my fist on the table about this. I chugged my xbox controller a solid 30 feet into the foyer about this. I've never cried so fucking hard in my life before.

And even worse, the market is HYPER EMOTIONAL WITH ANY FUD! SAY THAT FUCK ASS BALD GUY GENSLER, WHEN HE OR JEROME "JAMES FUCKING BOND" POWELL OPENS THEIR DISGUSTING MOUTHS, THE MARKET KEEPS DUMPING!!!!!

Why is it that HYPE is the only thing that matters in this space? I'm so FUCKING....DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.56595166

>>56595123
Tokennomics matter a lot aswell
You will see that in avax/eth for example, it will go down because one thing is hyperinflationary

>> No.56595171

>>56595123
If it were about the tech crypto would have stalled by now.

Your impatience and desperation is blinding you to how investing actually works. You offer value to the tech so the tech can run and while it runs people either use it or they don't. Your profits come from that use. That's it, it's that simple.

Market cap is just potential, potential doesn't always get realised. This isn't just true for stocks but for people too. Don't be your parents.

>> No.56595177

Crypto is a subhuman market driven by all the wrong values but it's our only way to make it

Grim reality but there's no other choice

>> No.56595212

>>56595123
Buy some Coinbase stock