[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 250x250, 1679171991631909.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56586036 No.56586036 [Reply] [Original]

What is it like being rich? >t. very poor anon.

>> No.56586048

>>56586036
It's alright

>> No.56586066

>>56586036
just buy some shib and bitcoin and find out

>> No.56586241

>>56586036
It's great. Sex with beautiful woman every night after high end dinner reservations then getting in your batman gear and fighting crime at night

Shit is cash

>> No.56586287
File: 440 KB, 866x846, 1683489926387727.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56586036

I feel nothing but anxiety.

>> No.56586323

>>56586241
kek

>> No.56588000

>>56586036
you wake up, without an alarm clockm because you don't need to work, you feel rested and happy because you had zero worries when going to sleep last night
you pick up the bell next to your bed and ring it, a minute later 3 maids come in, one brings oyu breakfast, second one brings you clothes, the third one climbs under your blanket and starts sucking you off while you are eating your breakfast and watching whatever on your 194 inch wall mounted TV
once you are done eating, you get up and send the maids away to do the house chores, shopping for groceries and everything else, you ponder whether to use your lambo or ferrari today, you decide for the bentley as it has very comfy back seats as you get chafeuered around town
you feel like buying some new clothes cuz the ones you have now are like 4 days old already
you go to the most expensive tailor in town and get yourself a suit tailored to you and grab a couple casual shirt and jeans of the bin for 3k each, you pay it all with your unlimited credit card
after spending some time in town with some instagram thots you take one back to a hotel, pay the 5k for a single room and fuck her brains out like the 3k dollar plastic whore she is
getting kinda hungry, you pick up another instagram whore and go to an expensive restaurant with her to eat some 20k dollar steak
tastes the same as a 50 dollar steak but whatever the metrosexual faggot who cooked it did a funni monkeydance for you, lmao
you take the insta whore to the toilets where she sucks you off before she goes back to making selfies at the table
getting late you decide to play some vidya tonight on your other 358inch TV with a cinema set up surround sound system, after a while oyu realize the games are shit so you go back to bed and fall asleep with a smile without a worry in the world while an army of workers make sure your next day is just as flawless as the last one

>> No.56590098

>>56586036
I saw some dude with a beautiful girl at the mall the other day. They weren't dressed in any extravagant clothes, but the girl was very pretty in a natural way, and the gay was very white pale, somewhat handsome with fine features. I could tell he was wealthy, that he was born wealthy. I crossed him in two, three seconds, they didn't even see me, but kept thinking about them. I think that was the first time I really wondered how someone's life was.

>> No.56590106

I'm very rich but I'm looking for a guy from lebanon I guess he moved to argentina.

>> No.56590172

all i see are weirdo looking wealthy dudes who are the pay pigs of bimbo retard looking whores. some wealthy people i know buy houses for their kids and stuff, employ their kids in their buisness or through connections. they are all pretty stupid miserable cunts though. not like they get to go to space or exclusive parties with celebrities (which don't look that fun anyways). theres fun ways to be poor.