[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 175 KB, 979x354, dundee.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56585400 No.56585400 [Reply] [Original]

Have this gold miner in my portfolio for a while now and looked into it's quarterly reports again to see how the company is doing.

So not only is it making heaps of cash (like over 1/3rd of its market cap is simply cash by now) and buying back 5% of it's stock per year with it, it seems like they've been simply selling less gold than they've produced for years now and make no mention of it in their reports.

You just kinda need to go through report after report and add all the numbers up and then you'll basically find out like I did that and in the past 6.5 years they mined 1.655 Million ounces of gold yet only sold 1.455 Million ounces of gold and simply kept 200k ounces of gold sitting in inventory.

At least that's what I think happened with the gold, not sure.
I actually tried to call investor relations but im from yurop and the line doesnt want to connect.
Company is called Dundee Precious Metals and if i'm correct about this excess gold this should be an easy 3x or more.

>> No.56585663

>>56585400
Goldboomers will buy their Gold aswell kek.