[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 16 KB, 721x481, Coinbase-480x320@1.5x-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56551741 No.56551741 [Reply] [Original]

Coinbase has really went downhill. I used it like it, now it's just terrible and it's so scammy and scummy.

After buying some crypto, they immediately froze all of my funds for literally months and I couldn't withdraw any crypto off the exchange. I called their support and it was literally 3rd world pajeets with broken English saying they couldn't do anything.

I did find a way to just get all of my money off that scam exchange. The only way to get my money off was to sell all of my crypto and convert it into USD. Okay that isn't so bad, but here comes the scummy part, they literally charge you a percentage fee to do that even with their Pro Exchange benefits.

I had to pay thousands of dollars in fees just to get my money off that diseased neo-vagina of an exchange. I'm now using Kraken and they treat me like a king. Best support ever (not pajeets) and I was able to get max limits within a day of signing up.

Kraken is now the white man's exchange.