[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.29 MB, 1594x2232, Sergey-Nazarov-CEO-Chainlink-on-Insureblocks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56527976 No.56527976 [Reply] [Original]

My first encounter with Sergey happened in the elevator. It was a moment I had fantasized about for months. As I stepped into the elevator, there he was, standing beside me. My heart raced, and I tried to find the right words. The silence between us felt heavy.
After what seemed like an eternity, my anxiety got the better of me. "Mr. Sergey, it's an honor to meet you. I'm Daniel, the new hire," I stammered.

Sergey turned to me with an oddly bland expression and replied with a simple "hi." But his response was anything but normal. Instead of acknowledging my introduction, he started discussing the weather in an entirely different city, as if he hadn't heard me.
As the elevator doors opened, Sergey abruptly left, leaving me utterly bewildered. It was nothing like I had imagined. Instead of the charismatic, visionary leader I had envisioned, Sergey seemed aloof and disconnected from reality.

Still trying to process the bizarre conversation, I stepped out of the elevator and couldn't ignore an odd detail. A terrible stench filled the confined space. I couldn't help but wonder if Sergey had let out a noxious fart just before making his exit.
My dream of working at Chainlink and my perception of Sergey had crumbled within minutes. The founder I had idolized was far from the visionary I had imagined; he appeared peculiar and eccentric. I had to confront a reality that was far more enigmatic and puzzling than I had ever anticipated.

Working at Chainlink was a rollercoaster of revelations about the founder, Sergay. His peculiar behavior extended beyond that awkward elevator encounter. During meetings and tech briefings, Sergay appeared disinterested, often lost in thought. His decisions were baffling – he frequently hired HR roasties while firing talented developers, a practice that defied logic.

>> No.56527980

>>56527976
One night, while I was in the basement, I stumbled upon the server room. It was there that I made a chilling discovery. On a terminal screen, I saw an email conversation between Sergay and a person named Il-8669b2. The content of their discussion was horrifying; Sergay was planning to betray the entire human race. The betrayal involved using Chainlink's technology and influence for nefarious purposes that threatened global security.

I'm stunned now, torn between my loyalty to the company and the ethical obligation to prevent a catastrophic act of betrayal.

>> No.56528007
File: 13 KB, 223x221, cry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56527976
>>56527980
It's over bros, our Chainlink journey ends here. The Great Reset timeline has come at a crossroad with humanity. The magic is gone, the memes are stale, the shills have been uncovered, the agendas laid bare for all to see, i-i-it's over marines...only tears from here.

>> No.56528047

>>56527976
>>56527980
meh
good effort
i prefer the mcdonalds one where sergey gets all obnoxious up in the narrator's face
the "hi" and talking about the weather just doesn't paint an interesting picture

>> No.56529153

>>56528047
>effort
It’s clearly an AI prompt, zero effort invloved