[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 13 KB, 236x227, a6bd5172452730877a6adc84c0b6dcaf--the-frog-funny-posts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56513583 No.56513583 [Reply] [Original]

>woke up at 7:20 am
>only had 7 hours of sleep but browsed internet in bed instead of going back to sleep
>was tired for the rest of the day
>started work at 9 am
>spent first 30 minutes doing daily chores like shaving
>had a few boring work meetings where I said almost nothing
>spend around 1 hour before lunch time doing some work and sending a few emails
>went through a few previous weeks of higher pressure that ultimately went well; thought I'd have a rush of enthusiasm but my motivation has plummeted and I think my job is useless
>went for a 50 minute walk at around mid-day, then had my carby lunch
>had a boring 1 hour meeting with an employee who seemed to give less fucks than me
>spend around 1.5 hours afterwards in a near fugue state, browsing the internet but with less energy than usual
>do tiny bit of work before 5 pm, then turn off work laptop
>do some chores
>go driving outside, after it became totally pitch black and cold well before I left the house
>listened to the Drive soundtrack in the car as I felt nostalgic for when I first saw the movie in cinemas in 2011, as a sad ugly loser student
>walked outside in the cold for around 25 minutes
>sat in car while drinking a chocolatey coffee
>had my gym bag in the car and was going to do cardio at the gym but decided to have one last binge and skip the gym today, before I stop having junk food until I lose 25 kg
>drive to supermarket, sit in car and browse internet
>go to McDonalds and buy a large meal and another burger
>eat it in car, then drive to supermarket
>buy chocolate popcorn, chocolate, sweets, ice cream
>binge at home while browsing internet
>around midnight right now, will throw away remaining junk food, shower, then lie in bed until 1 am

>> No.56513596

sounds comfy
how much do you earn at your job, anon?

>> No.56513625

>>56513596

£60k. It's more than I ever earned and, combined with total wfh, allows me to save twice as quickly as my previous job. But the hedonic treadmill is running at Usain Bolt speeds.

>> No.56513664

>>56513625
that's decent m8
you have to keep telling yourself that it could be worse, anon
and don't be so down on yerself

>> No.56513724
File: 104 KB, 1122x1069, 123451351.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56513583
When are you pretending to buy kava anon?

>> No.56514157

>>56513583
You keep saying you're going to start working out and feel regret and shame for your binge eating, yet here you are day after day, year after year. When are you going to realize this is your life and you are what you repeatedly do? Go to a therapist or Overeaters Anonymous or something instead of being a self loathing fat fuck.