[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 67 KB, 751x712, 1669840079796618.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56485144 No.56485144 [Reply] [Original]

Just take a look at this situation from a holder's perspective. Chainlink has a team of two people. Steve and Sergey. None of these two people hang around in the slack EVER. There is nobody to answer any questions except some technicalities because they recently hired a guy from slack (wtf?) to become a "technical manager" or whatever. So this guy hangs around Slack plus Rory who is useless as a bag of steaming shit. He has never said anything of substance and just posts cryptic bullshit that delusional bagholders like myself have previously regarded as "they don't want to post hype". So I waited while this guy was promising that he listens to all of our concerns and that he'll forward them to the team and let us know. But he never did, every time Rory promised to get back to us with some information from the team, he didn't deliver.
It's almost like he's not communicating the Steve and Sergey at all, like he was hired to just stay online in Slack and post some bullshit nobody cares about because it's old news everybody is already aware of. I check the subreddit sometimes and it's filled with delusional people that everytime you raise some genuine concerns, you get bombed with the same comments like "whales are accumulating", "shh I'm still accumulating" or "they don't want to post hype" while the reality is they don't want to post anything, period. And there's just something wrong with that. That the only people you can communicate with that have anything to do with this project are literal nobodies that don't inspire any confidence while is actual team is doing god knows what while the FUD is getting stronger and they might lose their first mover advantage.

>> No.56485159

>fudcuck manifesto
what kind of gay retard writes this shit? what's the point?

>> No.56485190

>>56485159
>fudcuck
and this is how you spot an advocate

>> No.56485206

>y-you're a p-paid poster
projecting as always eh, fudcuck?
lmaooo
all fields

>> No.56485235

>>56485144
Shit bro. I'm glad for you, or sad for you. No way I'm reading all that.