[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 131 KB, 1200x1200, ofckg0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56350671 No.56350671 [Reply] [Original]

Early 2015 ETH whale here.

I've been browsing /biz/ for almost a decade now and it enabled me to live a comfortable life, on my own terms in South East Asia.

I want to urge you to have a look at ADA and DYOR. If everything plays out as planned this project is going to replace ETH in popularity and will spearhead the upcoming web3 movement. A lot of early crypto whales are massively accumulating this coin and actively FUDding on social media.

I want to give back to /biz/, the forum I owe so much to. Please know that a lot of people *in the know* are seeing ADA as the next Ethereum. Depending on BTC price action (we are near the bottom regardless), ADA could drop to the low 0.2x$ or high 0.1x$ region but please keep in mind that regardless what you, this is going to be reaching a mcap of 500B+, potentially even 1T in the next few years.

Don't fall for all the ADA shitcoin/NFT shills here. Accumulate cold hard ADA coins.

This will be my only message as I don't want to bring too much attention to this, I just want to reward the active lurkers, who, as myself, were seeking the gold nuggets on /biz/.

Godspeed and DYOR.

>> No.56351753

Lmao kys can’t believe you wrote all that

>> No.56351768
File: 50 KB, 480x852, IMG_2372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56350671
Charles? Is that you?

>> No.56352085

>>56350671
>2015 ETH whale but I need to shill my crappy ghostchain token on a waterpolo forum
>I want to give /biz/ back so buy my shitcoin please
I was doing this LARP back in 2017 kid, where do you think you are?

>> No.56352341

Nice Larp.

Anyhow, Cardano has learned the cruel fate of being left in the dust due to slow development. As another example, Chainlink is also about to suffer the same fate of the slow-development induced death as financial institutions are finding alternatives.

It appears that Cardano is losing steam to Ethereum and Solana, according to recent institutional inflows and adoption. Oh, and Bitcoin lightning network will be used a lot more than the previous L1's mentioned.

>> No.56352348

>enabled me to live a comfortable life, on my own terms
nice congrats man happy for you
>in South East Asia.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSEEERRRRR

>> No.56352373

>>56352341
it's just not fair, i thought Link or ADA will be the next eth. now holding heavy bags.