[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 34 KB, 583x439, 1475345961041.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56346162 No.56346162 [Reply] [Original]

I have the ability at my job, to download the entire database of our customers and where they sit in our data centers, how much they're paying, who they're connected to, and more, at any time. I can download all of this information into excel files and literally just email them to myself. I've browsed 4chan for years at this place, I've downloaded pictures and emailed work emails to my personal address in the past before just as a precaution. I feel like I should be doing this because I see the writing on the wall lately. They've been hiring more pajeets to work remotely, and telling everyone in our team to train them up so that we free ourselves up for less menial work.

Where would I go if I wanted to sell company data? This would be absolutely major btw. I work at a top 10 data center company, and regularly process cases from names from Amazon to Lighttower, to Coresite, to Space X. This isn't a LARP, I genuinely want to know the best way to go about this, so that if they fuck me, I can absolutely fuck them back. This is clown world now. How much could I feasibly make doing this?

>> No.56346174

>>56346162
go ask the hacker known as 4chan he will know what to do. Or better yet ask my dad he works at anonymoose as a 1337hax0r he can pwn any system ez

>> No.56346224

>>56346162
How is the information you have of any more than passing interest to anyone? How is the stuff you said you have valuable in some way to anyone?

>> No.56346848

>>56346162
>top 10 datacenter companies
>I can just email the excel files to myself
Yeah sure bro, you should stick to hacking windows with cmd

>> No.56346854

to federal agents reading this post, op obviously shouldnt do this if its illegal !!!!!!!!
but breachforums.is is what your looking for if you want to sell that data