[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 160 KB, 1024x1024, F7w4CSLWEAAqAEq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56314778 No.56314778 [Reply] [Original]

ICOs, then dog coins, then NFTs.

Are we fucking done yet?

Do we have to go through another three years of some retarded nonsense again?

Are we finally ready for a utility bull run? Like XRP actually carrying payments, or LINK automatically delivering information on derivatives that are settling?

You know something real that really does something instead of God damn monkey pictures?

I'm so sick of this shit. I want to sell it all just because I'm so tired of normie retardation.

>OH LOOK DOG COINS! OH SBF THE NEW JP MORGAN! OH LOOK AN ICO FUNDING SKETCHY FOREIGNERS! OH LOOK LION AND MONKEY PICTURES!

Shut the fuck up seriously. Jesus. Just shut up.

Shut. Up.

What could possibly be next? Are you guys going to start buying shares in street bums or taking out life insurance policies on them with smart contracts?

Be sure to write it all in buggy solidity code so the whole scheme gets hacked, crashes and tanks the market for several years.

>OH GOD MY STREET BUM SHARES ARE WORTHLESS!! I SPENT 23 ETH BETTING LARRY THE HOBO WOULD KICK HIS DOPE HABIT

>> No.56314785

>>56314778
you mad

>> No.56314787

>>56314785
I mean, yeah I guess so

>> No.56314811

>>56314778
So I sympathize with your frustrations. Patience is difficult. However:
> I'm so tired of normie retardation
This is the exact opposite. A bunch of crypto nerds saw the kernel of something big and went bat shit fucking bananas over it. The NORMIES are actually the ones holding it down on this one being like:
>wtf is this shit?
>wtf does it actually DO?
So the normies actually deserve a round of applause imo. It's the nerd crypto ragers buying monkey pictures at massive valuations that deserve to get smacked (and they did).

That being said, I think the best and quickest utilities you're going to see are as follows:
>Video game digital asset ownership
There's an interesting but scammy looking game called Illuvium being made right now that appears to have the right kind of structure. Either way, no one really gives a shit about owning digital property unless they want to live in a digital world... so basically a gaming company has to tap the nerd market like World of Warcraft where you own the items you find and can sell them.
>Payment Settlement and Transfer
Banks charge STUPID fees to wire money. These fees exist because they have to pay real people to look at and process the wire. Crypto does it better and faster. So money transfer across borders and payment settlement are ripe for crypto right now. However, the cross border transfer is why it's not being adopted faster - money laundering and crime.

Best of luck. It'll happen.... but probably not soon. I mean look at Cannabis Banking. Cannabis Banking is a no fucking brainer and the Senate has rejected it what... seven times?

>> No.56314813

>>56314778
All you have to realize is that if it's printed out of thin air at start then it's a scam.. only a handful of coins are not like this

>> No.56316304

congrats, you successfully realized why a 2024-2025 bullrun is impossible. still nothing of value has been built, and the market is too educated to fall for scams again.

next bull in 2030 or so, after bitcoins first bear market(2022-2028)

>> No.56316342

>>56314778
>What could possibly be next?
Legitimate application of smart contracts as swaps and futures. You can already do this today but most people don't understand it.

>> No.56316351

also what you call "utility" are all about 100x overvalued

all that matters is revenue, everything else is hotair

rollbit is the only coin in the market with good revenue, which is why it's inevitable to hit top10

>> No.56316355

>>56314778
Also that's a good image, I'm saving it.

>> No.56316383

>>56314778
It's just poo skinned people scamming other loo people.
It's annoying but easy to filter