[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

File: 318 KB, 2120x1257, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56264387 No.56264387 [Reply] [Original]

I still have yet to see a single legitimate argument against CBDCs that wasn't contingent on absurd baseless and unhinged wild eyed conspiracy theories. The fact is that CBDCs are the inevitable future of money. Its better for the environment, its more efficient and convenient for consumers and businesses to use, and unlike other crypto, its backed by the government so it has guaranteed real world value.

>> No.56264408

Fuck you nobody wants jews to control their digital money

>> No.56264415

>>56264387
>Why everyone benefits from CBDC
Why only the chosen ones will benefit from CBDC and you will comply

>> No.56264425

>>56264415
Let me tell you why inflation is a good thing too

>> No.56264431
File: 2 KB, 125x69, shorrterbus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56264431

>>56264387
>I still have yet to see a single legitimate argument against sLAVERY that wasn't contingent on absurd baseless and unhinged wild eyed conspiracy theories.

Fixxed it for you! What do you think Tottal top down Control is you fucking Moron. The people with all the power want more power. Injow your breathing and shitting taxes!

>> No.56264470
File: 44 KB, 543x768, Ziohazard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56264470

Money can be deleted for wrong think....
Image = OP

>> No.56264481

>>56264387
Can you explain what Ghela Boskovich meant at SIBOS when she said that:
>CBDCs let you program normative content into the social state. It lets you direct behavior in a way that you cannot with fiat.

>> No.56264520

>>56264387
government can still print however they please, credit score is not a conspiracy theory.

>> No.56264528

>>56264520
social meme score as in china is what i mean with that.

>> No.56264537
File: 99 KB, 1024x1104, 1687651379123225.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56264537

BTC solves money, people call it "digital gold" but even gold relied on trust in the sovereign that the coinage was of the correct purity & weight, and after redemption based currency gained traction was entirely trust-based. BTC on the other hand is truly trustless, the first trustless money to ever exist, and as such, the last money the world will ever need, a final solution to the money question. The systemic economic value of trustless money is nearly beyond comprehension. Future history will denote the past into pre & post BTC eras. Bitcoin is an inevitability.

>> No.56264540

>>56264387
>I still have yet to see a single legitimate argument against CBDCs that wasn't contingent on absurd baseless and unhinged wild eyed conspiracy theories.
yeah, same.

>> No.56264546

>>56264537
Bitcoin has no real world value unlike CBDCs.

>> No.56264547

>>56264470
This is the only problem, but you can still live on the fringes. Look at all of the retards living on the edge of society right now.

>> No.56264572

>>56264481
>CBDCs let you program normative content into the social state. It lets you direct behavior in a way that you cannot with fiat.
Statists are so fucking dumb, that would just wreck economic calculation even more than fiat already has, guaranteeing their own failure.

>> No.56264588

>>56264546
Money is a unit of account, BTC's value is that it is trustless money, as I stated, this value is nearly beyond comprehension. Hyperbitcoinization forces all economic transactions to be positive sum in-the-limit

>> No.56264601

>>56264546
Stop the cap

>> No.56264610

>>56264537
>gold relied on trust in the sovereign that the coinage was of the correct purity & weight
gold (AU) is an element...one can physically and chemically determine purity for a relatively low cost. this is one of the reasons that gold is good money

your argument should be that like all good money, it is cheap and trivial to verify bitcoin's fungibility (correct purity and weight etc). In fact, it is cheaper and easier to ascertain bitcoins fungibility compared to gold.

>> No.56264703

>>56264588
How can someone trust "trustless" money. People want to wake up and trust their money is worth something, bitcoin can't do that because its not backed by any thing.

>> No.56264707
File: 98 KB, 629x520, CBDC-infographic-ImResizer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56264707

>>56264387
This is true, there's so many advantages and blockchain is slow and complicated

>> No.56264780
File: 153 KB, 1066x792, 1675926057536845.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56264780

>>56264387
You are a jew.

>> No.56264789
File: 769 KB, 1024x1024, 1692580047727629.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56264789

>>56264387
>single legitimate argument against CBDCs
The Great Taking
https://thegreattaking.com/

>> No.56264852
File: 1.42 MB, 1456x1944, 1696281727686135.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56264852

>>56264703
get rid of fed and back to gold reserve. the yid fucked it all up. The solution was always the same.

>> No.56265003
File: 16 KB, 346x346, 1688348984362213.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56265003

>>56264610
>physically and chemically determine purity for a relatively low cost
No. Assays are expensive and time consuming even now, and were even more so in the past, which is why countries were able to debase their coinage, gold is a low trust money, not trustless. Gold (physical) fell from favor for transactional not economic reasons anyway, we'd still be using gold if we could transact with it as easily as we can transact with BTC.
>>56264703
Statist dullard. Nothing has inherent value, as money is a unit of account, what matters is that it can not be manipulated. Fiat, whether paper or CBDC, fail this test. Where you lose the plot is that you believe fiat provides something gold did not, but fiat usurped money for transactional reasons not economic. You can't cheat Economy, the Soviets proved this, we will revert to hard money (we always do), but it won't be gold as we now have something better.

>> No.56265027
File: 493 KB, 1024x988, 1024px.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56265027

>>56264387
Time for another booster, retard!

>> No.56265211

>>56265003
proved my point. thank you

>> No.56265217

>>56264387
>can “puff” your money away the moment you go against the government in anyway in any measure
There

>> No.56266458

>>56265211
The difference between low trust and trustless is equivalent to the difference between low resistance and no resistance, between conductor and superconductor

>> No.56266593

>>56264387
Imagine living in the era of COVID-19 and subsequently attributing any negative connotation to ‘conspiracy theories’

>> No.56266681

>>56264387
It's a dystopian nightmare, which is based.

>> No.56268900

>>56264387
>conspiracy
Trudeau literally disabled people bank accounts because they were protesting him. Now imagine if they can legitimately disable your entire ability to buy and exchange money.

>> No.56268979

>>56265003
>No. Assays are expensive and time consuming even now, and were even more so in the past
NTA but you don't need an assay for this. Simply measure the volume of the 'gold' object using the Archimedes method, then measure its weight, which will give you the density. If the density isn't 19.3g/cm^3, then you've been jewed

>> No.56269061

Wow this bait thread worked

>> No.56269427
File: 122 KB, 1940x1080, deon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56269427

>>56264387
>single legitimate argument against CBDCs
Argument 1: I'm pro CBDC, but the Canadian Trucker Thing scared the fuck out of me...it is too easy to freeze banks accounts based on political views, and the CBDC just makes it easier to do so.

Argument 2: Money is issued by the government to facilitate commerce. CBDCs facilitate political control. Can you guarantee this is not the case?