[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 188 KB, 512x512, easterdoom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5622642 No.5622642 [Reply] [Original]

You leave school because you don't like your classmates.
You forked the server twice because you don't like the people in it.
You hide in your room all day to avoid your mother.
You hate on me because I try to help you be a better person
All you have in life memer is vote4cake, pepe, Santa whale, and Sandy your dog
Your cryptos are gone
Even the homie is giving up on trying to help you because you reject him.
I am the only one here who genuinely wants you to succeed, and you push me away memer... I am saddened thinking of you

>> No.5622791

>>5622642
This is getting crazy, I'm super high right now and you're doing something

Who are you?

>> No.5622850

>>5622791
look, memer. I'm going to level with you. think of me as a "cool guy". think of me as your friend. I know I'm just an after school guidance counselor, why listen to me? But hey. You gotta lay off these guys in discord. I know you need somewhere to direct your prebubescent rage, but they are nice guys. Working guys. they have families. They trade shitcoins all day. They're not here to be called retarded niggers by you. It's inconsiderate.

>> No.5623033

were reaching levels of retarded autism that i never thought possible nigger

>> No.5623056

>>5622850
Fuck off Fenis Wetkiss
Dead ass I know this is you

>> No.5623094

>He hasn't bought Funfair

>> No.5623102

>>5623033
>>5623056
I'm not going to give you any more shit.

I don't enjoy messing with people.

I'm just saying, you can't be bewildered and upset and throw shit at people when they don't like you. That's not how the real world works. Hate me all you want, make fun of me all you want, that's cool. I don't care... but it's not productive.

Turn your angst into something productive. Hate me for not liking you?

Short Firstblood, make some money, call me a mean name.
That's way more productive than making fun of my Twitter page.

But in general, have a nice night and best of luck w/ whatever you settle on doing in crypto.

>> No.5623120

>>5622850
>I'm just an after school guidance counselor
So, what's your point nigger? That you molest children?

Pls explain

>> No.5623123
File: 237 KB, 450x512, 23E50819-A51D-468D-ABBF-D03B32E978E2-6006-000007B43D6499F4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You see, Memer, I have a level with you. Think of me as a "cool guy." Think of yourself as my friend. Do you know why driver counselors listen to me after school? But hey You need to set one of the reasons in the row. I know you should lead your anger to adolescence, but beautiful guy. They have family. Sheatswins trades all day. They are not here to weep. This is unexpected.

>> No.5623195

>>5622642
Did someone steal your MacBook or something, faggot?

>> No.5623435

>>5623120

I'm just saying, you can't be bewildered and upset and throw shit at people when they don't like you. That's not how the real world works. Hate me all you want, make fun of me all you want, that's cool. I don't care... but it's not productive.

But in general, have a nice night and best of luck w/ whatever you settle on doing in crypto.

>> No.5623483

>>5622642
There once was a coin ''too big to fail'' but then their block size refused to scale.
Their code stagnated as the miners failed to choose a plan and the market flailed.
It was Lightning this and Thunder that and Popcorn crunched as the barbs were passed.
Developers rallied around their code and none would pass the Blockstream Toll
The masses gathered and watched with glee as a Wright was wrong , a fake Satoshi
The pundits posted and the Banker's laughed look at these rookies and their crypto cash.
Meanwhile deep in Switzerland a coder crafted a complex plan to use the best of cryptography to make a network in Solidity.
The Big Coin laughed and the Big Coin huffed its a silly Alt Coin and its not near good enough.
So here we have our cautionary tale of those who feel ''too big to fail''
For the want of a shoe a nation failed and Ethereum became a coffin nail

>> No.5623526 [DELETED] 

>>5622642
settle down anon. The whole of /pol/ missed the XRP train. calm your tits

>> No.5623820

>>5623195

>> No.5624423

>>5622642
I'll give you 3 ETH to be my cryptobaby.