[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 113 KB, 1300x776, ripple-network.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5620791 No.5620791 [Reply] [Original]

Daily Trader here, from South America. I am happy to do +8% per day. In fact if its already above 10% I log out of exchangers.

First rule of day trading is to never listen to TA, white papers, only paranoia and news, net volumes, PnD signals and so on.

XRP was mooning got in and made like 9k in the morning. Naturally I sold it all.

You have been hyped around it, Forbes and Investopedia have confirmed a few hours ago Ripple is in fact working with major Banks. I just sold all my alt-coins even some at 1-2% loss and brought all XRP like an hour ago. And I am already looking at gains like no other week.

Get it, this will reach 6$ before ending this year. And well if it truly has benefits of practical use and partnership it can moon up to 120$, before mid 2018s? With up and lows obs.

Its like watching a new BTC or ETH born again, this time with private corporation behind.

TLDR; Christmas has finally arrived.

>> No.5620833

Fuck off I have a buy order at 17000 satoshis.

>> No.5620921

>>5620791
Believable until the price asspull

>> No.5620952
File: 228 KB, 1488x996, ripple comp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

>> No.5620990
File: 207 KB, 1338x1358, ripple payment spec 3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5621008

Ripple just tested 20000 satoshis twice, jesus fucking christ. I think its still trying to moon. I feel like ive been having crazy wild sex for hours and I cant take it anymore

>> No.5621014

Fucking sell it right now no joke inside info.

>> No.5621052

XRP TO XVG RIGHT NOW.

>> No.5621073

>>5620791

>Forbes and Investopedia have confirmed a few hours ago

from what source link?

I can't find anything

>> No.5621078

>>5620833
Jump in now, -4% of current price or miss it. Like I said before liquidity and specially news are what attracts investors or speculators.

BTC has liquidity because you can actually use it and its origin is organic. XRP has reached the same status artificially via partnership and sharing coins with new companies joining in.

I mean 1ST idea for example is nice, but it won't work in real life due absolutely lack of liquidity or actual use other than speculation stock-like demand. XRP even with a low demand from speculation will still capitalize due its liquidity side. Even governments can regulate it because their network can be auditioned and the tx data easy to handle, and those hedge funds have lobbies around Washington.

Sure it goes away from Satoshi principles, but this coin will reach 6$ brutally fast.

@17000 satoshi you may be left out

>> No.5621127

>>5620952
Your ignoring the MASSIVE fucking negative though.
All of that good shit runs through a central mega-jew
It will not succeed in the king run
The crypto holocaust is coming

>> No.5621134

>>5620791

DIE THE FUCK OFF YOU GREEDY SCAMMY ASS PAJEEYS

>> No.5621217

>>5621073
There have been several my dude. Just look through the top posts on /r/ripple for the past month.

>> No.5621317

>>5621073
>Alongside major developments in Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, other altcoins are beginning to gain traction in the broader eye. One such coin is Ripple (XRP), a cryptocurrency known for its connection with the banking world.
>a cryptocurrency known for its connection with the banking world.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/12/13/ripple-price-surges-84-in-a-day-to-new-record-high-is-xrp-the-next-crypto-rocket-to-the-moon/#2e9741084341

Also Forbes don't market their customers/partners directly they usually do articles after articles over and over again so their ticket/paper/coin are relevant. They have done so with XRP way more vicious than BHC.

Investopedia did the same in various articles, confirming its partnership with banking companies that will launch ATMs for ripple. So far the dev team is not interested in normal people buying it but doing more partnerships. Kinda logic because they aren't pajeets doing the hit of their lifes, they are economists and businessmen trying to make a fiat-like crypto to perdurable in time.

>> No.5621428

>>5621127
Regulation is not negative. Look what the Chinese banning hysteria did to volatility not long ago. Like I said before it goes away from Satoshi principles, but this is not about morals 99% people in Crypto are in for gains and if a coin is promising liquidity and legal support, people will jump in.

>> No.5621796

>>5620791
South American nigger thinks he's the greatest trader ever because her bought and sold ripple. You'll learn a lesson very soon, Fernando.

>> No.5622042

>>5621127
Because we all know that Jews are famous for their inability to make money

>> No.5622991

>>5621078

It dipped. Sold at 19500 Sats too

>> No.5623216

>>5621127
ah dude, this coin is looking so good, but because of my belief in jewish conspiracy theories, i cannot bring myself to buying............ raaaaaaaaah!

>> No.5623821

>>5620791
word brother! Banks rolling in