[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 400x400, skG_l3Eh_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56167911 No.56167911 [Reply] [Original]

Okay listen niglets. I think I found a gem. It's called XX Network. David Chaum look is ancient ass up, he used to teach blockchain and cryptography before any of us were born. But fuck it, we're not here cuz of him. We're here because XX Network (He created it duh) is a MIX network (and L1 smartcontract platform). It's purpose is quantum resistance and PRIVACY. That's the big thing, it mixes meta data for anything, L1 cryptos or even just apps like facebook. So They are currently working with the Bank of International settlements to use test out this technology for CBDC's. It's been stated multiple times from multiple central banks that in order to have CBDC adaption they need privacy, and the XX Network can do this with the meta data shredder. The CEO of XX Network is working with the BIS to test this shit out and stuff. There's a small start up called Currency Network and they and IBM make most of the Project Tourbillon where they are testing this shit. And Currency Network (small company of pajeets) just happen to have a partnershit with XX Network.

Marketcap is only 15m
200 million/ 1 billion cones on the market atm.

>> No.56167933

This has been on my radar ever since mexc listed it about a year ago. I was waiting for it to bottom, which it may very well have, but yeah, it looks super legit, I've used their messaging app, it's kinda shitty but it's on chain, I believe. I bought abunch at mexc listing and then later dumped when it seemed like it was going to go unnoticed for awhile, but yeah might be time to start accumulating. Also David chaum invented proto btc basically

>> No.56167937
File: 150 KB, 1280x846, Ohhhhhhh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56167911
Also found this a while back, no clue if worth buying a bag though.
Also The XX has not released an album since 2017, so bearish I guess?

>> No.56167938

>>56167911
I tried shilling this before but nobody listened. It actually has dropped a lot in price, so maybe now is a good time to load up. Where did you read that BIS and IBM are interested?

>> No.56168008
File: 739 KB, 814x1257, tourbilllllllllllll.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56167938
https://www.bis.org/about/bisih/topics/cbdc/tourbillon.htm
David Chaum is working with the Project Tourbillon team basing it off ecash 2.0

Most of the Tourbillon team is Currency network devs and IBM devs. If you go on Linkedin and go to Currency Network they talk about Project Tourbillon not too long ago and tag names of Devs. Also if you scroll down they announce a partnership with XX Network. XX devs confirmed partnership in telegram.

>> No.56168017

>>56167937
$1000 is pretty low risk super high reward.

Also Chris Larsen (founder of Ripple) invested in XX Network and so did Roger Ver.

>> No.56170640

>>56167911
whats the difference between this, Cellframe, taraxa, or any other shitcoin alt L1 working with banks and BIS, SWIFT, etc. - nothing, its designed to extract money from midwits , also the XX band is definitely bearish - it's over, L1 is over, none of this shit is needed but godspeed for your bags anon, really I hope you make money