[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 13 KB, 657x527, 1564663058260.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56099465 No.56099465 [Reply] [Original]

On one hand I want the price to go down so I can buy more.
On the other hand I want the price to go up so I can sell more.

>> No.56099514

>>56099465
That's a great situation to be in. Either way price goes you win.

Now imagine everyone who lacks liquidity to buy while being in the red with their spot positions, they are praying for everything to moon just to they can survive, a simple long crab market will make them insolvent and force them to sell. Or anons who don't have any spot positions and are praying for any cheaper prices because they know if they go all in now it won't be enough for the next cycle.

>> No.56099590

>>56099514
This. Bear is here. Scamwicks and Dead Cat Season. You described me to a T and I just sold some shit. I legit think the world is headed for the rapture or fallout scenario shit. Just way to interwoven. I am paying attention to fucking Inner Chinese politics as a take a dump. We have literal whores and niggers from nowhere in our senate and house. Outside a divine revolution and a whole lot of religious and cultural assimilation America will continue to rot.

We have laser attacks in Hawaii and fallen cities all over the place.

This is September and Winter is coming. I'm legit prepping for some sincere poor living and not alot of social scenes. I assure you the pleasantries of restaurants and coffee shops are fucking incredibly expensive and super labor dependent.