[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.74 MB, 498x278, stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect-archer.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56014820 No.56014820 [Reply] [Original]

>A key design principle in the development of Chainlink Staking v0.2 has been to provide LINK stakers greater flexibility and predictability around how they manage their staked LINK. Instead of locking up staked LINK until the next version of staking is released, v0.2 introduces an unbonding mechanism for withdrawing staked LINK.

>The unbonding mechanism plays a key role in the security assurances provided with Chainlink Staking, namely by supporting the stability of the staking pool over extended periods of time and ensuring that there will be a sufficient amount of staked LINK available in the system to be slashed if a valid alert is raised (i.e., preventing withdraws before slashing can occur).

>At any point in time, stakers can initiate a withdrawal of their staked LINK from v0.2, which begins a multi-week cooldown period. Once the cooldown period is complete, a multi-day claim window begins where staked LINK can be withdrawn. If the staked LINK is not withdrawn during the claim window, the LINK automatically re-enters v0.2. Therefore, if a staker changes their mind after initiating a withdrawal of their staked LINK, they do not have to take any action.

>Staked LINK continues to accrue rewards during both the cooldown and claim window periods, up until any staked LINK is withdrawn. Note that withdrawing staked LINK via the unbonding mechanism may incur penalties on accrued rewards, depending on how long a staker has participated in v0.2 (further explored below).

>> No.56015171

The oracle problem in distributed databases is not satisfiable solvable
Crapto failed in its entirety

>> No.56015182

>>56015171
yes sirs do not purchase. village will lose all wealthy

>> No.56015352

I don't get it why is nobody responding to my thread?? Surely there isn't an effort to suppress valuable discussion about Chainlink.

>> No.56016112

>>56015352
we're just tired of the elaborate, multi-layered scam known as chainlink

>> No.56016632

>>56016112
Nah. If you were you wouldnt make fud threads about it. You hold LINK. You fud it either out of boredom, anger, an attempt to keep reddit out, or for money. I know because I do it too. Drop the act faggot.

>> No.56017895

>>56014820
Oh great, the GRT approach to withdrawal but now you cant forget the day its ready or you get plugged back into the milking machine.

>> No.56020010

>>56014820

the unbonding mechanism is genius

>> No.56020022
File: 52 KB, 346x525, 1693802446483.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Of all the sexual fetishes in the world, financial domination has perhaps one of the most glamourous images.
Beautiful women are sent money and lavished with expensive gifts by men who seemingly want next-to-nothing in return - it’s all about submitting to the dominant woman and relinquishing control.
Much like physical forms of BDSM, it’s this surrendering of power that is arousing. But in the majority of cases, the dominatrix (domme) and the submissive never meet - it's all done online.
Some financial domination (or findom) relationships consist of one-off payments, others are regimented regular transferrals of money and some men even hand over passwords and total control of their bank accounts to a domme, asking her to devise a minimal budget too.
But what’s the attraction for the men? We asked a self-proclaimed submissive to explain.
“The arousal factor comes from the thought of the domme invading the personal space that is your finances,” Steve* tells The Independent. “People measure their self worth with their money.
Police officers chase runaway emu around...
“Financial domination scoops up this notion of human beings and weaponises it as something kinky. It's intimacy, in a very capitalistic and masochistic way,” Steve explains.
He believes that most submissives get into findom due to low self-esteem, and they have an “inability to deal with rejection, humiliation, loneliness, fear of being unwanted and redundant in today’s rapid-paced society.”
According to Steve, when a submissive is discussing the transfer of money with his domme, he enters “the zone” which is “where he is free from all his woes and worries,” and becomes aroused.
“But as soon as that’s over he comes crashing back down to earth with a hole in his wallet and a head full of regret,” Steve says.
“Findom is merely another form of escapism for people who struggle with everyday life in this bizarre cash- and self-obsessed modern society.”

>> No.56020035

>>56017895
>multi-day

>> No.56020059

>multi week cool down period
Oh God no not again
>Can cancel it and still accrue rewards during it
Wait this is exactly what I wanted? My bags... Doing what I want? Wtf?

>> No.56020404

>multi-week cooldown period
lol, even shitcoins let you leave without reserving the right for the dev to frontrun you with dumps one last time

>> No.56021692

bump

>> No.56022115
File: 46 KB, 500x576, BCB2EBDC-6912-4E51-9B15-3D2327C8FF3A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How do I stake my link? I’m an actual retard. I have no idea how crypto/blockchains work, all I know is to buy chainlink. I bought 100 during ico for $10 lmao I bought 3k from $15 to $5. Is there an address or something I send them to? I don’t understand basic finance