[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 109 KB, 248x250, kiltbull1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55965582 No.55965582 [Reply] [Original]

The big money is in alts, specifically new, small alts with very promising outlooks. Gather yourself a huge position, some significant % of the supply, and then sell in a yea or three when people can't even remember it was this cheap once.

Rules, to be strictly adhered to:

> No literal trash meme scamcoins jokes, only "legit projects"
> Must be showing good buidling results this year, no abandoned shit
> Under 50mil mcap (gives 20x minimum to le 1bn cap, i.e. top 100 last cycle)

For me, it's obvious: KILT protocol

>>55959832

What are you bottom-fishing for, anon?

>> No.55965633

I know it's been shilled a thousand time and they run a shill op here from the telegram, but I really like blackswan. With ~600k market cap it seems super undervalued. The whole instant news trading bot thing is new and seems legit useful. They just need to figure out marketing their product in a way that's effective and not sketchy.

>> No.55965769

Just to add a few more coins to look into: I've had my eyes on Arkham intel $arkm and Octavia $via. They seem like good new projects. Arkham intel is all about creating a market place for information in the crypto world and octavia is a lot like blackswan. They've had a pre sale going on for like fucking ever and even delayed the public sale of the coin. It's definitely sketched me out. Not looking to get dumped on by all their "accredited investor" buddies.

>> No.55966522

Sonne finance

>> No.55968413

mouseworm fits the bill

>> No.55969514

>>55965582
There's Aavegotchi which is under 50mil mcap GHST wise and has 5 more tokens and a shit load of NFTs which their total marketcap is well under 4M marketcap. And it is a legit project.

>> No.55969816
File: 6 KB, 400x400, IMG_1198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>P3p3coins (decentralized ai)
replace 3 with e, fuck jannies. Strong dev team looking to take advantage of the ai scene in a big way. Building a strong base of followers and making their way through a bunch of spaces. More ai projects making their way in. A sleeper for sure

>sparks.foundation (low cap DiD project)
Less than a year old with strong fud against it. People like OP seem to get nervous when it’s brought up. Bullish

>> No.55969874

>>55969514
honestly i liked aavegotchi. It had an insane pump back when NFT gaming was a thing. I just dont see it doing great cause its already high mcap.

>> No.55969971

CurioDAO - CGT
IXSwap - IXS
Synapse - SYN