[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 20 KB, 415x415, 5465656456544343634.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55831229 No.55831229 [Reply] [Original]

and im actually fucked if i have to move from the place im currently renting

every other place ive seen advertised near me is

>$250+ per week more expensive
>No pets allowed
>much smaller

I have two dogs, 15 and 13, im not gona give drop 2 dogs ive had for all those years so I can go rent a place thats more expensive. Im actually gona be homeless if my landlord decides he doesn't want me here anymore.

Now I am starting to realize maybe im gona be homeless in the future, unless my dogs die off before im forced to leave.

Life is so fucking shit if youre not well off financially, having to worry about all this stupid shit, this cant be what life is all about...

>> No.55831685

>>55831229
Don't give up, anon. All the best to you and your doggos.

>> No.55831704

>>55831229
Find whatever laws you can and use them to delay any eviction, assuming you cannot negotiate with your landlord if they ask for more money. You can sometimes plead for mercy and if you've been an otherwise reliable tenant, they may elect to cut you some slack.

Failing that, house share dude. Find someone else who likes dogs that isn't a dog owner, and get them to move in with you. Even if its not an even 50/50 split, get them to make up the difference if they're cool to just have their room.

>> No.55831715

Just hold out for another year or two. Thankfully, the dogs will die soon of old age.

>> No.55831756

Just lie and smuggle the dogs into the house. Literally what everyone does.

>> No.55831772

>pets are good for mental health!
>rentoids not allowed tho

Just lie about it like everyone else does. I can bet 90% of landlords who think they tenants don’t have pets actually have pets lmao