[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 99 KB, 970x990, 1593396564955.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55824257 No.55824257 [Reply] [Original]

Im 22 years old and work a minimum wage job at walmart and i recently bought a used car and got my license. My Dad keeps berating me and telling me im basically a spoiled rich kid with no future because i haven't moved out, married or had kids yet. He tells me i need to leave soon because im getting way to old to keep staying at home.

I looked up some houses for rent around my city and all the houses that are 1 bedroom and 1 restroom that are in the areas with less homeless, drug addicts and niggers are 1.4k at a minimum. Anything less than that and im balls deep with the meth heads and living in a small rotting shack.

My monthly pay from waging is about 2.2k after taxes but not counting other stuff like Car insurance and Gas, Groceries. How the fuck do i make it from here?

>> No.55824268

Nice LARP

>> No.55824284

>>55824257
I have friends living at home with their parents and they are clearing 100k plus

>> No.55824309

>>55824257
Don't even consider renting. Buy an RV and live in it. And don't forget to let that piece of shit of your dad rot in a nursing home when he gets old.

>> No.55824323

>>55824257
>Im 22 years old and work a minimum wage job at walmart
mistake number 1: you applied to work a minimum wage job whereas you could've applied to work in that walmart's IT office if you got your LPIC certifications, which are cheap and show that you have a brain that's good for something more than cataloguing diapers for the elderly.
>and i recently bought a used car
mistake no. 2: you use a car (aka the wheel jew). How much do you spend on the insurance policy, gas and maintenance? Isn't it easier to by a bicycle? Do you need a car to commute in the first place? Unless you're surrounded by niggers, consider the latter option. God gave you two legs so use them for a change.
>My Dad keeps berating me and telling me im basically a spoiled rich kid with no future because i haven't moved out
He's right here. Living with your parents is retarded.
>married or had kids yet
that's where you have to tell your dad that here he's full of shit, because marrying and having kids adds immensely to your expenses and isn't frugal at all.
> He tells me i need to leave soon because im getting way to old to keep staying at home.
he's right here
>I looked up some houses for rent around my city and all the houses that are 1 bedroom and 1 restroom that are in the areas with less homeless, drug addicts and niggers are 1.4k at a minimum
Find another city. Better yet, find another country.
>My monthly pay from waging is about 2.2k after taxes but not counting other stuff like Car insurance and Gas, Groceries. How the fuck do i make it from here?
Get rid of the car. Move to the Czech Republic (you don't need a car to live there anyway). Look for IT jobs in Prague or Brno. You'll be amazed how cheap things are in comparison. And local girls will love you just for being from a rich country.

>> No.55824328

>>55824257
You should have started thinking about this when you were like 14. Now you’ve been out of high school for four years and still have no skills. Skills pay bills. It’s basically over for you, might as well go live on the street and start doing hard drugs with the rest of them.

>> No.55824341

>>55824257
>spoiled rich kid
>no future

How did he come up with that garbage. Seems like an oxymoronic expression.
Tell you retard boomer father to first look at the world around him to see how many men in their early 20s have kids. Stats literally show over 50% of women have no children for the first time ever.

Tell him if he wants to fuck your mother then he can just leave a hint. Because it seems all he wants is some alone time with her. Always seems that way when boomer fathers kick out their sons.

Tell him also if he goes through with kick you out you will watch from the sidelines as he gets old and begs for help and watch the hospital dump his body on the street.

>> No.55824342

>>55824257
You should break his knees

>> No.55824376

>>55824257
>Join the military and ignore your father until hes dead.
really though.
US Median income last updated was 31k
If you move out OP you'll probably have to move into a Quad apartment/house and live with roommates. Car + Rent + expenses.

>pay from waging is about 2.2k
The national median rent price is now $2,029

Your father is a boomer pushing you into a society that they've already toppled. Eating him might just be preferable.

>> No.55824385

>>55824257
Blame your dad. Tell him that because of the shitty country he help build you can't find a decent job or a house at a reasonable price (immigration & diversity) then tell him that because of weak people like him who preffer to stay silent instead of risking being rude is that now women are complete whores who are specting some kind of rich superman that will tolerate all of their crap. Finish by saying that you no longer have the right to educate your children and they will probably end up brainwashed and mutilated. Make him realise that this is his fault and you are just trying to remediate the situation but the least he could do is to support you and help you out of the mess he created.
Crime, diversity, indoctrination of kids, skyrocketing prices, broken monetary system, loss of rights against the state, destruction of the family, degeneration.
This is the boomers legacy, make him realize.
Finish with this: ' you dad gave you a country in which you could thrive and form a family, now take a look at our society and tell me what did you gave me'

>> No.55824394

>>55824385
Boomers aren’t able to self reflect he will just continue berating anon

>> No.55824395

>>55824323
Poor eastern blocker detected. Administering anti-turkish hiv venom

>> No.55824402

>>55824257
Room mates. Sorry my guy

>> No.55824406

>>55824394
This. I once told my dad all of these things and he just got angry and told me that people in his day would roomate with 5-6 people and use welfare. He says everyone struggled in those days just like im struggling now and the only thing thats changed is that this generation is weak minded and lazy.

>> No.55824435

>>55824406
Yeah anon sorry you got bad hand. I hope you have some friends you can room with. Cut off this boomer completely

>> No.55824488

>>55824406
Do you have an ETH wallet? I can't do anything right now but I'd like to remember for the future when things pan out.
Also consider Aston Bay Holdings due to their recent Native Copper find. Maybe you can't do anything with it now but perhaps for future reference.
Not sure about demand in your area but maybe learning various industrial trucks/forklifts could help you get a higher paying job. That was true in my area compared to not having it and just a highschool education.

>> No.55824530

>>55824257
roommates

>> No.55824538

>>55824488
Fuck off beggar we know what you're doing MODS NOW FUCKING START MODERATING

>> No.55824547

Go two bedroom and get a room mate

>> No.55824590

>>55824257
Your dad is a degenerate and his mentality is a reflection of what got the world into the mess it's currently in. He's irredeemable. Find a way to move out and then do so. Forgive him for being the way he is and then forget him. When age starts to creep in on him and he finds it harder to tread in the water, he'll try to reach out to you. Let him sink. Between now and then though, find a skill and build it. Accept that times are hard and your dad has made them even harder. You're 22. If you work on building skills and opportunistically trade employment around, build a nice little network, etc. you'll actually most likely be alright. Bad parents are a pretty bad hand to get dealt.