[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 185 KB, 1646x858, 1666987817422636.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55812090 No.55812090 [Reply] [Original]

> why does btc always dump when link pumps?

Price is run by bots. Every altcoin tends to peak before bitcoin dumps. Additionally, every bagholder has this conspiracy about their shitcoin.

> then why isn't ccip or any other release pumping the price?

Because it isn't profitable at the moment. Institutional investors are very unimpressed with the current crypto landscape. Not that they don't see the potential, but a pricefeed for aave doesn't drop jaws.

> why does all this garbage in the top 20 perform better when they release nothing of value?

Because speculation drives hype, while chainlink's clearly shown their hand. Additionally, the main things left for chainlink speculation are negative. Such as how much super linear staking will decrease the token price or where the team dumps are being allocated.

> but chainlink has speculation with swift, iso2022 etc

Yes, however, that is years away. The majority of crypto holders do not have long time horizons and see the years of poor price performance. Also, a strong social media presence is needed to spread the hype.

> but link twitter is huge

It's more of an echo chamber inside of a large bubble. Anytime chainlink integrates with something in the concrete world, all the outside sees is a swarm of racist frog profiles; along with weird, creepy and blasphemous memes. This does more damage than one might think.

> what can be done then?

Unfortunately the vase has already been broken, so to speak. I suppose the best thing the link community could do is change their image from pepe to something more mainstream, especially for main spokesmen (CLG). Disparage the less sociable crowd from participating and contribute intellectual thoughts instead of the stale memes.

>> No.55812106

>>55812090

> Don't trash CLG he's a genius!!!

That might be true, however he has done irreparable damage to the brand by his blasphemous name and racist profile picture. Furthermore, CLG has a history of shilling rugpulls and various failed projects. As a person, CLG is great, but should create a new account and rebrand.

> should I just sell?

That's a personal question that mostly depends on your financial goals and patience. Chainlink does have a good foundation, but it will likely take years to reach a fraction of the communities insane price targets.

> well if they have a good foundation I'm guaranteed to make it

Not necessarily. Chainlink has a high likelihood of falling victim to the first mover disadvantage.

> what do you mean disadvantage? These new projects can't come close to the number of integrations

First mover disadvantage is due to them investing a high amount of capital to shift businesses over to using a new product. Because of this, a competitor can invest capital into developing a better product instead of luring in new users. For example, Facebook vs MySpace.

> won't the community be loyal since chainlink has funded their development?

In reality, businesses are typically unloyal and go with the best or cheapest option. You can even see various business turning their backs on chainlink while being funded by them. Will the overall industry stay loyal? Unlikely, but only time will tell.

>> No.55812114

Why are you doing this?

>> No.55812127

>>55812114

Price is run by bots. Every altcoin tends to peak before bitcoin dumps. Additionally, every bagholder has this conspiracy about their shitcoin.

Because it isn't profitable at the moment. Institutional investors are very unimpressed with the current crypto landscape. Not that they don't see the potential, but a pricefeed for aave doesn't drop jaws.

> why does all this garbage in the top 20 perform better when they release nothing of value?

Because speculation drives hype, while chainlink's clearly shown their hand. Additionally, the main things left for chainlink speculation are negative. Such as how much super linear staking will decrease the token price or where the team dumps are being allocated.

Yes, however, that is years away. The majority of crypto holders do not have long time horizons and see the years of poor price performance. Also, a strong social media presence is needed to spread the hype.

It's more of an echo chamber inside of a large bubble. Anytime chainlink integrates with something in the concrete world, all the outside sees is a swarm of racist frog profiles; along with weird, creepy and blasphemous memes. This does more damage than one might think.

> what can be done then?

Unfortunately the vase has already been broken, so to speak. I suppose the best thing the link community could do is change their image from pepe to something more mainstream, especially for main spokesmen (CLG). Disparage the less sociable crowd from participating and contribute intellectual thoughts instead of the stale memes.

>> No.55812130

>>55812127

That might be true, however he has done irreparable damage to the brand by his blasphemous name and racist profile picture. Furthermore, CLG has a history of shilling rugpulls and various failed projects. As a person, CLG is great, but should create a new account and rebrand.

> should I just sell?

That's a personal question that mostly depends on your financial goals and patience. Chainlink does have a good foundation, but it will likely take years to reach a fraction of the communities insane price targets.

Not necessarily. Chainlink has a high likelihood of falling victim to the first mover disadvantage.

> what do you mean disadvantage? These new projects can't come close to the number of integrations

First mover disadvantage is due to them investing a high amount of capital to shift businesses over to using a new product. Because of this, a competitor can invest capital into developing a better product instead of luring in new users. For example, Facebook vs MySpace.

In reality, businesses are typically unloyal and go with the best or cheapest option. You can even see various business turning their backs on chainlink while being funded by them. Will the overall industry stay loyal? Unlikely, but only time will tell.

>> No.55812136

>>55812090
Educating bagholders to sell their bag is like telling meat eater to become vegan overnight. Good luck.

>> No.55812139

>>55812136

> what can be done then?

>> No.55812146

>>55812139

> should I just sell?

>> No.55812179

link is a normie retail coin, and like all normie retail coins they go up with bitcoin is stagnant because dumb money is buying their "gems".
smart money knows that bitcoin sentiment controls the entire market anyway, so even if they're playing with alts they're always looking at bitcoin.

there's nothing else to it, nobody is seriously investing in chainlink or these other old alts, it's always just been retail. vc and institutional entrants are decisively a 2021 phenomenon for 2021 era alts.

>> No.55812196

>>55812136
in the case of link it's like talking to trannies and asking them to wake up and act their gender, but they, like link bagholders, are now fully committed or they have to accept that they've burned six years (5%+) of their life on this random altcoin.

>> No.55812199

I didn't read what I'm sure is a high quality FUD thread but I just wanted to post that its great to see fucking chainshit kikes taking a big fat L. I stand with based Bankless Nazi Nation. When Bankless say Gas The LINK Marines You say Based

GAS THE LINK MARINES

BASED

>> No.55812230

>>55812199
bankless are a bunch of high-estrogen altmaxis in a permanent stake of cope and anxiety. they're a perfect match for link bagholders.

>> No.55812236

>>55812199
>Based Bankless Nazi Nation
Holy fuck now this based. Anti-Semitic bros I just renewed my Bankless Premium Subscription and bought the VIP 1488 Permissioned Conference ticket

DEATH TO STINKIE KIKES HANDS DOWN THE WORST CRYPTO COMMUNITY I FUCKING HATE STINKIE JEWS BASED BANKLESS NAZI NATION

>> No.55812244

>>55812114
he probably flipped his lid when everyone kept pointing out that he and the other small handful of fulltime fudcucks samefag in every fud thread because they have no real arguments anymore and chart.jpg just shows that it's at a good buy-in price still

so he came up with a script just for gaslighting and spams it everywhere he can in the hopes that people argue with it

apparently he has been doing this for the last 6 hours now

this is what mental illness looks like
>>/biz/?task=search&ghost=false&search_text=Price+is+run+by+bots.+Every+altcoin+tends+to+peak+before+bitcoin+dumps.+Additionally%2C+every+bagholder+has+this+conspiracy+about+their+shitcoin..

>> No.55812985

>>55812244

> what can be done then?

>> No.55812993

>>55812985

> should I just sell?

>> No.55813034

Maybe link just isn't valuable? Is it really that hard to understand?

>> No.55813369

>>55813034
The fact that Pepe could outperform LINK the “bear market coin” in a bear market just proves /biz/ is full of baggies no better than XRP boomers

>> No.55814207

Tokens not needed
>July 7, 2020
>LINK: $6.47
>BTC: $9,108
>ETH: $246
>BNB: $16.77
>ADA: $0.12
>SOL: $0.75
>DOGE: $0.003
>LTC: $43
>MATIC: $0.02
>TRX: $0.01
>XRP: $0.19

>July 7, 2023
>LINK: $6.16
>BTC: $30,342
>ETH: $1,868
>BNB: $236
>ADA: $0.28
>SOL: $21.90
>DOGE: $0.06
>LTC: $98
>MATIC: $0.68
>TRX: $0.079
>XRP: $0.47

>> No.55814912

>>55814207
this one is my personal fav. never stop you no life fat fuddie freak. you make me laugh even though I would kill myself if I lived your life

>> No.55814930
File: 145 KB, 612x612, 1691819689922.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55814912
You'll love this baggie
>Chainsink
>Chain shit
>Link submarines
>Down 90%
>TNN
>Token not needed
>Chart
>1x in 3 years
>Scam
>65% premine
>Sergey dumps
>700k binance
>2 more weeks
>HR roasties
>Pumps the least dumps the most
>Kek baggies
>Fake partnerships
>Pump and dump
>Bagholders
>Cuckolds
>Pay up paypigs
>Fat Sergey
>Linktranny
>You will never make it
>Down vs btc
>Down vs eth
>Nft gaming
>Shitcoin
>Underperformer
>I can't perform
>Chaincels
>Linkcels
>African wfh devs
>WEF globohomo
>Cult members
>Saturn worshippers
>Chainlinkgod incel
>Klaus Schwab
>Sirgay
>Women in crypto
>Refugees welcome woke
>Missed the entire bullrun
>Outperformed by dog coins
>ERC 19 downgrade
>No adoption
>Ccip flop
>Staking flop
>14% inflation
>Token not needed
>Cuck cage link marines
>$50 Top buyers
>Fell for lpl rug
>Fell for bancor
>Fell for Celsius
>Got btfo by bulgarians
>Nexo won
>Shorted by Simeon
>Zeus capital
>$50->$5
>Bagheld for 7 years
>No link holder made it
>Fell from rank 5
>Subsidized by dumping on baggies
>Sergey cult antichrist
>Ccip tranny
>Chainlink shill team 6
>Paid community advocates
>Bagholder support group
>All smart OGs left
>Gm based king clg
>Eric Schmidt yacht payment
>gravelcoin
>Nft partnerships
>Team owe you nothing
>Cayman islands shell company
>Link is an unregistered security
>Chris barret running
>Chris barret flexing
>Francisco smartcon threat
>Russian scammer
>Smart Con
>Chainlink FTX endorsement
>90% of baggies in negative profits
>Link shorted by everyone
>Rorys wife's black son
>Swift announcement dump
>Shadow fork
>Stockholm syndrome
>Missed the 2021 bullrun
>Dead 2017 shitcoin
>Every narrative failed
>Bulgarians -> VCs
>Token not needed
>Down 90%
>Kek baggies

>> No.55815196

>>55812127
>a pricefeed for aave doesn't drop jaws
kek

>> No.55815203
File: 292 KB, 790x830, 1664225413962250.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55812114
>Why are you doing this?

>> No.55815361

>>55815203
kek

>> No.55815919

>>55812244
>chart.jpg just shows that it's at a good buy-in price
>WHAT COMES DOWN MUST GO UP!!!

>> No.55816865

>>55812090

> what can be done then?

>> No.55817334

>>55816865

> should I just sell?

>> No.55817353

so this is how you spend your saturdays huh

>> No.55817364

This is what mental illness looks like.

I have 52k Link. 21k staked forever.

I'm never selling. Not sorry.

>> No.55817393

>>55817364
evil stinkie spotted
1) u r poor
2) u r larp
3) u r could have sold top but didn't

>> No.55817445

>>55815919

I love how biz becomes market-illiterate during a bear and during a bull buys the top kek

>> No.55817908
File: 94 KB, 1080x1646, 1691861988600.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55815919
>WHAT GOES DOWN MUST CO-ACKKKKK