[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 250x191, 1671593903711092s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55783755 No.55783755 [Reply] [Original]

I don't need much money and don't feel like getting another W-2 job. Should I just advertise general labor services on Craigslist? If so how much should I charge?

>> No.55783896

About 10 years ago I was looking for little side jobs to make a extra money on top of my wagie restaurant job. I answered an ad for cleaning an Airbnb unit and the owner was so pleased she had me do more cleaning there and at the other Airbnb units she owns. Then she referred me to other people who each owned multiple properties that were looking for managing help. Now I work for 6 different people doing whatever they need at their properties. I clean, mow grass, take trash out, go shopping, painting, random handyman odd jobs, help when people are locked out. It's really cozy and has lots of freedom. This is my only job now. I get paid $30 an hour and they pay me on Venmo and paypal. What I'm saying is get out there and make connections with people and when they are impressed with your work they will refer you to their landlord chad/Queen friends. And don't be afraid to try something new. Just get out there and make connections.

>> No.55784301

Thanks. I just created a business email and google voice number. I posted a CL ad, I'm going to post some of Facebook then I'll start looking for people requesting service on CL. Thanks for the assist anon.

>> No.55785978

No hits from the Facebook and Craigslist Ads I set up so far. I'm going to do a D2D campaign tomorrow in the rich neighborhoods near me. Are there any apps that people use to find clients?