[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 60 KB, 400x560, richpepe(rare).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55777090 No.55777090 [Reply] [Original]

Hello richfags, question/discussion for ya. I have about $700,000 in a crypto project that isn't very liquid. How do you manage liquidity in this situation? Do you sell slowly over time? See where it goes?
i've been in this situation before, and it's usually been a combination of the above. In one instance there was a technical hiccup and i dumped right away. the others i've basically dollar cost sold. Curious how you manage low liquidity situations. Anything you do different or look for?

Related, how do you diversify holdings? i don't keep stablecoins. i basically feed all profits into one bluechip project, then keep a bit for either fun projects or interesting technology projects. i rarely have funds in over 5 projects, and i currently am all in my bluechip and this heavy shitcoin. what do you do?
i'd be happy to talk defi/cefi strategies.

Poorfags I love you and i was one of you but please observe and hold your tongues in this one.

>> No.55777263

i've done a lot of stuff. staked funds on multiple platforms, been rugged in every way, locked up funds for CRO rewards.
i'm currently not doing any of these things to a large extent. which is funny, cuz i'm still not liquid.