[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 30 KB, 433x650, boss.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55766952 No.55766952 [Reply] [Original]

>the office lesbian is furious
>demanding that HR needs to come in and lay down the law on sexual harassment
>totally unaware that she's half the problem
>she's enraged because the new guy is lightly flirting with the straight girl that she's blatantly fixated on
>the office troglodyte is feeling out if the new guy will laugh along with sexist or racist jokes
>everyone tolerates just a little sexism and racism from the guy
>inevitably he'll piss off the wrong person on the wrong day
>he'll go on a rant about the PC police and cancel culture when he's written up for obviously crossing a clear boundary and I'll probably be reading it here
>meanwhile two or three creeps on the floor are using the internal email system to sexually harass a few women
>the managers are in disbelief that anyone would be stupid enough to leave such an obvious paper trail while doing this
>the response has been surprisingly limp wristed
>HR is busy with internal high school level drama, gossiping, and concealing just how much important paperwork they've been losing
>that one manager is trying to get the other managers employees in trouble so that he can get promoted when one of the admins drops dead in ten years because that's the only way there will be an opening
>did I say that one manager? I meant most of them
>I can usually smell someone doing cocaine in the bathroom
>pretty sure that the cute girl who's overqualified for her job is just here to blow her friend's boyfriend during lunch break
>she's high on adderall half the time but her productivity numbers are good
>buddies think nobody can smell the dank herb they were smoking during break because they sprayed themselves with cologne and stoners all think that magically makes the smell go away
>admin just cooked up an evil plan to overbill the client by a million dollars in the hopes of getting promoted to a position where they can do more crimes

Why the fuck is a corporate job seen as so desirable again?

>> No.55766971

>>55766952
Because it's not manual labor, which scares the nu-male more than anything

>> No.55766991

>>55766952
Nice blog faggot, where can I subscribe?

>> No.55767026

sounds like fun crybaby go cry more wah wah wah faggot

>> No.55767038
File: 93 KB, 1200x786, IMG_3708.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55766952
I got fired for making a racist joke. And for making a personal voice memo where I say the product we’re selling is shit. The nigress manager let me hear it right after I sniffed some nice cocaine from my bullet in the toilet.

>> No.55767313

>>55766971
We were taught that office jobs were the place you wanted to be. That was a value pushed on us by people who didn't have that fear of manual labor.

>> No.55767359

>>55766952
Didn't read how much for her foot pic

>> No.55767920

>>55766952
tl;dr