[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 80 KB, 1110x1110, FwN2IdeWAAMrBEm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55698584 No.55698584 [Reply] [Original]

>What do you spend money on anon?
Ever since I got into the whole finance, crypto FIRE bullshit I basically stopped spending money on anything other than rent, basic food and occasional basic vacation every couple of years.
I have a hard time spending money on anything that doesnt seem like an investment. I want to change that but I would like input from you guys.

Here is what i recently bought and deemed a good investment in my life quality:
Good mattress
Comfy shoes
gym membership

What else is there to spend on and not feel like wasting a better future for hedonistic shit that fades in seconds?

>> No.55698693

Your purchases are pretty reasonable. Some good food may be a luxury but also may improve wellbeing.

I love with my girlfriend who is not happy unless we buy : several holidays a year, shopping trips several times a month, beauty supplies and treatments, eating out in over priced restaurants, alcohol, expensive pet and treats, endless new home decor and furnishings, trips to various amusements and others that I forget.

I often wish I was living alone with financial control again, enjoy the autonomy you have.