[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 222 KB, 1024x680, Attractive-Prefab-Home-Toby-Long_2-1024x680.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55650451 No.55650451 [Reply] [Original]

Autist here, I have a few real estate question for knowers.

>Prefabricated A-Frames, geodesic domes and modernist designs
Why aren't they more common, especially in rural and suburban markets? Why does the market select for the same vinyl coated styles that now seem to be getting uglier and more poorly designed? It seems like in terms of economic and market efficiency, as well as energy and resource efficiency, and even more so aesthetic value that prefabricated A-frames, geodesic domes and modernist designs would make more sense than the current suburbia trend. There are other unique designs that are hurricane, tornado and seismic resistant which aren't really being utilized in the regions where they make the most sense as well. Why?

>zoning laws
Who writes this shit? What's the biggest barrier to us getting quality townhouses and low/no-HOA condos in the heckin walkable cities within the next few years? This market is utterly fucked apart and absurd and everyone knows it.

>urban/suburban sprawl
Should most suburbs and cities be bulldozed, and rebuilt with better designed and higher density mixed zoning neighborhoods? Should rewilding be the law of the land in the US of A? And why is the answer to all of this yes? discuss

>> No.55650510

america is structurally designed to exploit and demoralize you, an anti-state empire.

>> No.55650565

>>55650510
Makes sense.

>> No.55650877

>>55650451
The only thing I can really think of is high-level corruption. In my city, downtown office spaces have something like a 30-40% vacancy rate, so commercial real estate owners have been lobbying the city government to force workers back into the office.
With lobbying comes (typically) behind-the-scenes bribing.

>> No.55650994

>>55650451
>Should most suburbs and cities be bulldozed, and rebuilt with better designed and higher density mixed zoning neighborhoods?
Apartments should surround every strip mall.
>A cheap place for people to live if they work as an assistant manager at McDonald's
>A place for people who don't want to a car can walk to McDonald's
What is keeping prices up right now is land cost, permits/zoning and lumber and labor costs. Each of those all are different problems that can't be fixed on their own.

But hey.... I got mine

>> No.55651253

>>55650877
The really shitty thing about developed countries, aside from the overdevelopment and the strange ways in which it mutates, is high level corruption. In third world and developing countries, you can still bribe police, drivers, locals because there is a kind of defacto quid pro quo among the middle and lower classes which is actually just better and more soulful in practice. Broken bucks in America's middle and working poor are less prone to do this, they are generally honest and less corrupt while "elites" if you wish to call them this, very high income types can maintain their assets and wash money through modern art and other things everyone already acknowledges but does nothing about.

If there isn't serious housing reform soon in places like the US and Canada there is going to be an even bigger exodus of skilled burger and leaf workers in their prime income years moving to other cities the world over. With luck something like this will cause a massive housing market crash and a new black swan event so we can finally make it bros.

>> No.55651338

>>55650451
>>Prefabricated A-Frames, geodesic domes and modernist designs
Design is about trends primarily and secondarily about costs. People go with similar designs to what they're used to plus the general trend over the last century at least is to minimize cost, which means cutting corners, worse materials, etc.
>>zoning laws
It's an evolving system that grew over time. Generally speaking, it's the people with the most money that can lobby their respective governments to get the type of zoning laws they want. This generally means that landowners and big developers have the power and poorfags get screwed.
>>urban/suburban sprawl
Ideally maybe, but it will never happen because it's too expensive. Don't worry OP, life will beat the idealist out of you eventually and you'll accept the status quo.

>> No.55652555

>>55651253
>wash money
so your issues is the elities dont pay enough taxes, or are you just mad that you cant avoid taxes? Sounds like the problem here is the government not the elite. Lobbying and behind the scenes bribing.. again they are bribing the object of effect, the government. Bully shows up puches kid next to me. I pay bully 5$ to not hit me. Kid that got punched claims I'm bribing him to punch him and not me.

>> No.55652801

>>55652555
The government is part of the elite brainlet

>> No.55653227
File: 75 KB, 459x597, 1630461898829.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55652801
The elite want to protect and grow their wealth, if you happen to get in the way of it oh well. Walkable cities? No thanks I don't need more homeless people and undesirables around. We have zoning laws because its defacto segergation by skin color and class. We could have nice things but we have to build this barriers to deter and not share with the people you don't want to be around. Imagine all the black people were just white trailer trash. This way its not "racist." Would you want mass transit and walkable cities so the "trailier trash" could hang out with you. Would you want this lower class of people hanging out with your family? Your kids? The parks you now have to share with them. The malls, the schools. No you worked hard to escape the poors and now they are at your door step.

In the U.S.; less than a centuryof full-blown democracy has resulted in steadily increasing moral degeneration,family and social disintegration, and cultural decay in theform of continually rising rates of divorce, illegitimacy, abortion, and
crime.

As a result of an ever-expanding list of nondiscrimination-"affirmative action" -laws and nondiscriminatory, multicultural, egalitarian immigration policies, every nook and cranny of American society is affected by government management and forced integration; accordingly, social strife and racial, ethnic, and moral-cultural tension and hostility have increased dramatically.

Taxes are an imposition on producers and/ or wealth owners and reduce production and/ or wealth below what it otherwise would have been. Interpersonal conflict is possible only if and insofar as things are scarce. No thing or part of a thing can be owned exclusively by more than one person at a time. Democracy (majority rule) is incompatible with private property (individual ownership and rule).

>> No.55653252

>>55653227
the elite tend to have residences within upscale urban cores of megacities that are eminently walkable. it's not the plucky middle class with apartments overlooking central park or lake michigan.

>> No.55653354
File: 40 KB, 624x378, 1640311482604.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55653252
okay your right, the elites are just doing it out of pure evil there is no real benefit to them other than your suffering. You should have the strength of your convictions and do something about it.

>> No.55653524

tl;dr goyim are cattle who want to live in pods
you just can't admit it

>> No.55653581

>>55650451
Financing
Lenders are nervous of something that out there structurally. If they foreclose they can be looking at over a year to sell after they don’t get paid for months going through foreclosure.

Additionally, if you’re trying to be cheap mobile homes or modular homes make much more sense. Notice that geo domes died out right when banks went from mortgage holding vehicles to bond holding vehicles

>> No.55653936

>>55653581
Mobile and modular homes aren't that much cheaper than normal houses these days.

>> No.55654439

Why would the people who own homes ever vote to have their prices drop... The system doesn't work.

>> No.55654610

>>55653227
>Walkable cities? No thanks
Walkable cities are designed to lure gullible young people into living in pods and paying ultimately an extremely higher cost of living

>> No.55654718

>>55650451
>>Prefabricated A-Frames, geodesic domes and modernist designs
>Why aren't they more common, especially in rural and suburban markets?
Modern building codes usually make it impossible to use them as a dwelling. I live in a rural area. It took me 6 months to get a permit to build a yurt. I was denied multiple times. And I'm a lawyer so I kept finding loopholes and kept getting denied for a different reason until they finally gave up and gave me the permit. But that was just the building permit. I'm going to have to fight with them again to try to get a certificate of occupancy before I can rent it to anyone. A friend down the road built a little cabin and they won't give him the cert of occupancy because he used insulation that didn't confirm to code. Dwellings are required to be energy efficient by code and most of the modernist design structures that are cheap to build do not meet the standards.

>> No.55654921

>>55654718
To piggy back on this, stick frame construction with 2x4s ends up being the cheapest method mostly because of LABOR. The cost of materials doesn't even reach 50%, it's the labor from the carpenters, electricians, plumbers, inspections, roofers, painters, etc etc that runs up costs.

Having a standard house design keeps the labor hours as low as possible because they've all done it before.

Trying to plumb a geodesic dome? Prepare to spend 4x the normal amount on literally everything except wood.

The final racket is that the gvt makes home building for the average joe impossible with regulation, necessitating the need for hired labor. I aint saying that's right or wrong, just the way it is anon.

>> No.55655737
File: 993 KB, 2442x3164, average-commute-to-work-by-state-city-9_compressed_2378788f2d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dense, "walkable" cities with extensive public transport end up with longer commute times and worse traffic than less dense cities. And housing in those dense areas ends up being more expensive (especially if you compare on a per square foot basis) than housing in less dense areas, largely wiping any money gained from not having to own a car.

>> No.55655926

>>55650510
like every society structure is designed

>> No.55656021

>>55650451
>a litta poppa collar red

>> No.55658003
File: 20 KB, 480x360, D6r6N0rXkAIjiJE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55654610
Based. I get so hard just thinking about leftoids paying absurd amounts of rent on my pods.

>> No.55658059

>>55650994
This is actually only partly correct.
Land values and permitting are costly, but more so in the holding cost than the actual cash outlay; ie: Land for a 80 home development costs $1.6 million or $20k per house. Not exorbitant, but you need to hold the land for 3 years so at 8% that is another $400k plus lost potential gains investing elsewhere.

Lumber is down 60% from 2 years ago but still double what it was 4 years ago.

A big cost now vs like 50 years ago is around preferences and safety code.

A house 50 years ago was 1 story 1200 sf with 1 bathroom, no ac, no insulation, no ceiling fixtures, one outlet per room,, linoleum everything, almost no closet space.

houses now are 2 stories, 2400 sf, recessed lighting in every room, AC, insulation, granite tops and 2.5 bathrooms, plus walk ins and gables and a garage.

>> No.55658079

>>55654718
not rural enough. In some counties here in VA, you can build almost anything under 2000 sf without a permit and no final inspection is necessary, just an affidavit that it meets code.

>> No.55658214

>>55650451
>modernist designs
this looks like a shit place to actually live
I don't want to live in an industrial bunker

>> No.55658267

>This thread
>Pretending the problem isn't jews

>> No.55658306
File: 625 KB, 1170x1788, 5AD99215-F85C-4612-A9C0-D3E1AE4C4589.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Zoomers / Boomers here don’t have historical perspective, but we live in peculiar times. In real terms, shelter is overpriced historically. A correction will come, either through general recession or through overbuilding detached homes / apartments. Right now things seem to be pointing towards the second option. Private sellers asking $500k for a home worth $150k (50k lot + 70 labor + 30 materials) is getting a bit old yes?
Those of you who don’t own a house just rent for a year or two (outside of NYC / West Coast rentals are actually quite cheap) For mortgagefags I’m sorry but at the same time you should have learned last time lads… it was only fifteen years ago. Next time calculate ROI instead of signing on the dotted line

>> No.55658439

>>55650451
American housing is fucked because they let anyone buy homes. in literally every single other country in the world, the countries all these foreign buyers come from to jack up US prices, those countries won't let YOU buy a home there. Only citizens.

That's why you go to Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, houses are so affordable, even compared with local salary.

The kikes literally sold your future to outsiders at the highest bid.

>> No.55658493

>>55658306
This person has no idea what they are talking about so please ignore them.

Materials cost $30k? the hvac a lone is $25k. electric panels are running $2500 right now. Romex is 30-40 cents a foot and most houses need 2 ft of romex per sf, so thats $2000 is wire alone. outlets at $4 each and switches at $8 not to mention fixtures.

Kitchen cabinets run $12000 for shitty ones to $25000 for higher end ones.
Appliances run $5000 per kitchen minimum, plus another $1600 for W/D

Now lets talk insulation and plumbing. also roofing material.
Framing and sheetrock?

What about flooring. flooring is on average $7/sf for low end, that is $20k for a house, not installed.

>> No.55658590

>>55658493
well friend I just had a small one story house built according to code in a major urban area and that’s what I spent
Of course macmansions in kentucky are more expensive, but surveys point towards millennials / zoomers wanting cucksheds and pods in more interesting locations

>> No.55658646

you missed the part where the entire history of housing in the US post 1945 has been:
niggers are astroturfed
get away from niggers
make it as hard as possible for the niggers to reach you
rinse and repeat

>> No.55658728

>>55658306
>Next time calculate ROI instead of signing on the dotted line
I see you forgot the period between 2020-21 where intest rates were at record lows. You also had folks that refinanced their rates to 2% at this time. There are people right now in HCOL cities with mortgages that are cheaper than rents.

>> No.55658945
File: 138 KB, 820x1024, 5752ED6F-A8DA-4F97-BEC5-A331470B1BFC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55658728
For now
In a couple years some people might be paying 300k + 200k interest (at super low locked in rate tho) for a house that will list under 300k
Everyone was also a real estate investor in 2007. Those who remember remember

>> No.55658956

>>55658590
seems unlikely unless you used the most particle board and vinyl-ly finishes and no ceiling fixtures.

Please tell me sf-age, # of bathrooms and photos of kitchen and ac unit.

better yet, post addres so I can look up value on zillow.

I am not saying it is impossible to build a house for your amounts, but I am saying that it is unlikely that house built for $100k would fetch $500k in all but the most fucked up markets. In which case, the land value would be higher than $50k, because supply/demand would increase value of land to fill more of that $350k profit gap.

Also, when you say "just" when exactly do you mean, because you materials costs seems unreasonable.

Signed - a guy that does historic rehab projects for a living.

>> No.55659071

>>55650451
>tfw feel like a retard for overpaying
>tfw walk down to the beach and swim
>tfw gf lives here rent free
>tfw could be fucking college sloots
>tfw eaten by a shark

>> No.55659098

>>55658945
no. the scenarios are very different.

Bought my first house in 2005 for $185k with 3% down. Interest rate was 5-7/8% and thought that was great.

Cash out refied for $200k in 2008 at 4-3/4% and used the funds for DP on my next house ($300k @ 4.5%). rented first house.

2010, rental house was worth $160 and home was worth $175. didn't feel great, but my payments actually went down because taxes dropped. Couldn't refi though.

Refied for lower rates in 2016 on home @3-3/4% now on 20 year.

Refied at 4% in 2019 on rental

Refied home again in early 2021 for 15 years @2-5/8%. now owe $110 on house worth $550.

Rental owe $125 on house worth $440 and has $750/month positive cash flow.

The difference in 2008-9 was that people were signing up for 3 year ARMs and banks were lending 125% of value. Also, the buyer could choose their appraiser, so buyers would buy a $250k house for $350 with a bad appraisal on a 3 year mortgage for $425k in hopes of flipping before the note came due. buy a house like that in 2007 and live off the $75k to pay the note and then try to sell in 2008 for $500 k but no buyers, so drop to $425 to try to get out alive, but so are your neighbors and there are now no buyers. Scrounge around til 2009 and now try to sell for $350 but house is only "worth" $275. cant refinance to cover your note coming due and can't sell without an additional $200k for bank so bank forecloses.

this is all in addition to banks not verifying income or wealth and making high interest loans to people under 600 fico.

In the ensueing 15 years, population goes up by 40 million people and internal migration moves people to urban areas and new houses barely keep pace with replacement, not adding more than 5 million new units.

Also, reits have been buying up rental units, further constricting demand.

In short, banks aren't making (as) stupid loans anymore and there is way more demand than supply. This shouldn't change for at least 5 years.

>> No.55659138

>>55650451

>Prefabricated A-Frames, geodesic domes and modernist designs
>Why aren't they more common, especially in rural and suburban markets?

Because they are not cheaper than the standard alternative (speaking from experience). More often than not they are more expensive than traditional stuff, especially if you factor in the cost for all that custom made furnitures.

>zoning laws
>Who writes this shit?
Retards. Pretty clear they want us all renting pods perpetually.

>urban/suburban sprawl
>Should most suburbs and cities be bulldozed, and rebuilt with better designed and higher density mixed zoning neighborhoods?

Probably yes.

>> No.55659232

>>55658306
>For mortgagefags I’m sorry but at the same time you should have learned last time lads… it was only fifteen years ago. Next time calculate ROI instead of signing on the dotted line

Got pre-qualified for a mortgage. Should I wait for a market collapse first?

>> No.55659298
File: 1.00 MB, 1870x1401, 1690042211552683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not a problem with housing, problem lies with fiat.

-m2-
1970: $0.5T
1980: $1.5T
2000: $4.5T
2020: $15T
2023 $20.8T

-median us house sales price-
1970: $24k
1980: $64k
2000: $165k
2020: $329k
2023: $436k

r2: 0.98 (!!)

The fiat grift suppress incomes of workers by tricking them into believing the nominal gains on house value is wealth instead of inflation, why mechanical engineers etc get paid so poorly, $60k seems like a lot if you bought 30 or 40 years ago, but you haven't gotten wealthy, your real terms income has just drilled through the mantle.

Even illegal immigration, generally seen as a driver of wage stagnation, is merely a justification for further debasement, or do you think paco is here for our magic clay and not our social welfare spending?

There are no political solutions, and not in the poltard "violence is the answer" as violence is of course wholly political, there are no political solutions because politics is a memetic parasite that never fixes anything. There are only technical and economic solutions, and BTC is just that, a technical fix for the political corruption of Money.

As Greenspan correctly states, all we need to do is Short the Shitcoin, with BTC we finally have the technical means for practical grassroots capital flight from fiat, and the State is impotent to stop this as it no longer has the memejuice to pull an FDR and criminalize the new gold.

>> No.55659373

>>55659232
no - not if you plan to live in it for a while.

Buy a house at about 50 - 75% of what you can actually afford. This probably means it will need some work. Look at a 15 or 20 year mortgage. usually rates are lower and you can pay off a 15 year mortgage with only about 15-20% more per month.

Do the work slowly as you can afford it and live in the house at least 7 years. refi when rates drop.

Don't worry about what it is worth, just pay your mortgage leverage your equity.

I don't think there will be a crash. the pull back was last year and it was shallow and brief. There will be more pullbacks, but a 2008-9 crash is highly unlikely (see>>55659098
)

real estate transaction fees are super expensive, so the key is to stay in your house as long as possible and preferably just leverage it to buy a new one and then rent it out so you never actually sell it.

>> No.55659405

>>55659298
iteresting that you based your math on the price of homes listed, not price of homes sold, which is about 5% higher than what you used.

https://www.huduser.gov/periodicals/ushmc/winter2001/histdat08.htm

>> No.55659475

>>55658956
The people who have their houses built that cheap are well aware that they are using plastic screws and particle board that will wither away in a few years.

That's why I still live with my parents at 29, I learned something I shouldn't have. Which was that most houses being marketed to me are complete junk, less than junk even.

You can tell that this is becoming like an unspoken elephant in the room to mcmansion buyers, they are actively lying to themselves about the condition of their house and anything that reminds them they got ripped off sends them into an emotional frenzy. They can't even begin to understand that they just took out a 30 year mortgage for $650k and the house is actually worth closer to $50k and the dirt it sits on wasn't worth much more than that either

>> No.55659533

>>55658956
>>55659475
My house was built in 1950 where do I stand in terms of real materials versus fake bullshit? Aside from a bunch of hack jobs and a shitty fireplace design it seems pretty good.

>> No.55659589

>>55659533
Yes. 1950s was pretty much the zenith of home construction quality. Most materials were standardized and by late 1950's most wiring was grounded.

the main difficulties are dealing with baseboard radiator heat, no or few ac ducts, and lack of insulation.

Another problem is that cast iron sewer pipes tend to fail at around 70-80 years so you likely have that repair to look forward to.

All that said your 2x4s are still old growth pine and actually 2x4 and evenly spaced. Wall board is sheetrock "board" covered in plaster, so usually, if you need a repair, the best bet is to demo the whole wall finish and replace with new sheetrock panels. remember to replace old cloth covered wiring while you are in there.

Honestly the worst part of 1950s houses is how hard the demo is if you want to make renovations because the materials are so strong.

>> No.55659617

>>55659533
1950? Likely not. My parents house is 1962 and is plaster walls with 4 steel beams, and cinder blocked foundation. You probably have at least one steel beam in your house. A lot of these new houses don't have a single bit of steel in them. Literally a fucking house of toothpicks.

If it was built like junk you would have known by now, a lot of these modern houses have a foundational lifespan of a decade before you need critical can't-ignore-it repairs. There's a reason so many of those "foundation basement repair" contractors have been popping up over the past 10 or so years.

A part of me genuinely feels bad for some people because you can tell the real estate agents are absolute SCUMBAGS when it comes to selling those plastic dumps. They don't share information about the construction process and if you ask about it most of those places tell the agents to deflect and focus on "the location and the neighborhood"

I've had the ability to buy a house for probably two years now but with all that's going on, and with me being extremely selective, probably will be a few more years at this rate.

>> No.55659647

>>55650451
nice bunker but the light will attract enemy fire

>> No.55659691
File: 97 KB, 630x317, Arnold Schwarzenegger after receiving his American citizenship (1983).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55658439
you have no idea what you are talking about and foreigners can buy property in most of these places. There are restrictions on owning the underling land in Thailand and vietnam until you jump through hoops. Japan is not that hard. Its cheap for various demographic reasons in thailand and japan and cheap in vietnam because they are poorer than you.

very little of the residential RE market in the US is bought by foreigners, prices skyrocketed because mortgage loans where lower than inflation, so everyone with basic financial sense bought as many as they could (eg. companies and wealthy individuals).

Im literally a jewish RE developer in asia and have some idea what is going on.

A. loans lower than inflation (govt fucked up there)
B. restrictive land use laws and NIMBYISM
C. corp and flippers buying EVERYTHING that is not in the ghetto because of A.
D. people like you blaming jews and foreigners instead of the FED for fucking up interest rates vs inflation rate and local govt for not allowing more development.

>> No.55659763
File: 53 KB, 1024x576, 1690236807656722m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55650451
The thing that drives me fucking crazy about this whole home buying experience is how you literally have no idea how much buying a house actually costs you.
>The listed price for this home is $599k? Cool that's in my range.
>Well hold on there, that's just the listed price. You may need to offer an additional $15-$35k.
>Uh, OK seems kinda weird and time wasting to list a fake price but fine, we offer $615k. I have enough for a 20% down payment but it'll be tough.
>Well hold on buddy, you need to pay an additional $24k in closing costs on this home.
>What even are those?
>Fees and stuff. Also you need to shell out about $600 for the home inspection. And $1500 for the lawyer. And $1200 for the movers.
>Uh huh...So to be clear, this house is listed at $599k, but they really want $615k, and I need to have about $150k cash in hand to make the purchase, and roughly $30k of that doesn't even go to the actual purchase of the home?
>And don't forget to tip your realtor. :)

>> No.55659959

> zoning laws

This right here is the boomers' most sacred secret sauce, the very key to why they have such a wealth advantage over all other generations.

They've used zoning laws to maximum efficiency, screwing everyone else and pulling up the ladder from behind them. If people ever wondered why boomers had it so damn good and why they're such hypocrites (and at times evil), this is the VERY answer to all of those questions.

>> No.55660538

>>55658306
That's a white male.

>> No.55660572

>>55659763
It's all so tiresome.

>> No.55660762

>>55650451
it's all designed and propped up to keep people poor. to turn everyone into rent serfs and allow only a few to own anything. just like the old fuedalist system of medival europe.

>> No.55660780

>>55659405
MSPUS is sold price

>> No.55661034

>>55660780
mspus is roughly 10% higher than the price the original poster stated.

>> No.55661721

>>55650451
Zoning laws and HOAs killed urbanism in the USA.

Go read "Strong Towns" and the like for more academic treatment of this area.

As its is, the most tax advantaged option in many western states is to get 20/40 acres of forest land (great tax advantages) and at that size you are allowed one dwelling (aka, your freaking house) for resident agro-forestry purposes.

Then you can minimize the land tax (since its forest land and dirt cheap) and actually pay that tax in bulk (years at a time) only in years you harvest timber - land tax is far and away the largest part of your tax burden.

But yeah its fucked.
Zoning jewed us hard.

>> No.55661769

>>55661721
>Go read "Strong Towns"
Very interesting anon, thank you for the recommendation.

>> No.55661795

>>55655737
>Texas
>26 minutes
This is a fucking lie, going anywhere takes at least 45 minutes, most of which is sitting in stop and go traffic.

>> No.55661838

>>55660538
Thats a turkish escort
pretty cheap too for the quality

>> No.55661887

>>55650510
You are absolutely correct. It resembles a machine designed to maximize suffering, struggle, and insecurity as if to harness it into a consumable product for entities that feed on such a thing. You can just picture the elite sipping your pain through a straw and the more agony you endure, the more tasty the product.

>> No.55662020

can you buy quality pre-fab homes? no plywood, osb, drywall, etc real wood and no toxic materials

>> No.55662208

>>55662020
there are no houses of any kind that don't use plywood, osb and drywall.

These are standard materials. The question is what grade of each is being used.

Trailers use some sort of plastic wall panel with a plastic seam filler instead of drywall to save on labor but it looks like it belongs in a trailer.

>> No.55662950

>>55650451
It will never make sense until real estate start being tokenized on blockchain network... Already watching realio network and Allianceblock to make that happen...

>> No.55663540

>>55653252

elites have multiple houses, they have one in the urban core, while another much bigger mansion in the suburb.

>> No.55663786

>>55659691
>people like you blaming jews instead of the jews
that's rich

>> No.55664947

>>55661034
I am the original poster, pulled the numbers from FRED (rounded a little), 5-10% doesn't change the association (unless it's only +-10% for a given year) only the expected increase in house prices for a given increase in money stock