[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 14 KB, 300x168, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55613855 No.55613855 [Reply] [Original]

and if you do have any loser friends, cut them off! they are a lost cause. just saying, because i've just realized this once again. Losers are stuck in the matrix and there's nothing you can do but cut them off and laugh at them
>make a friend
>seems cool, but has a plebbit pseudo intellectual air to them
>eventually (who could've guessed), they bring up that they use reddit a lot
>I say something like "yeah, i don't use reddit for anything other than keeping up with r/entrepenuer, r/smallbusiness, and others like that. it's mostly for the point of keeping myself motivated, but also i get good ideas or good snippets of wisdom here and there"
>LITERALLY GOES "What? bro i thought you were smart. you said a lot of great things. but r/entrepenuer? seriously? you think people can get rich by working hard? thats hilarious!
>get bombarded with dm's from there about how stupid i am and sarcastically asking "so telllll me. how are youuuu going to get rich?"
>dont entertain it, tell them anything, try to explain myself, just block instantly and realize they're lost

every time i speak to a redditor the term plebbit gains new meaning. everyone working hard and doing their best to better themselves, making good decisions, just remember, yagmi

>> No.55613877

post car with timestamp

>> No.55613918

>>55613877
>DONT ENTERTAIN LOSERS

>> No.55613941

>>55613918
ok sorry loser