[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 48 KB, 1248x702, hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1623362896.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55566897 No.55566897 [Reply] [Original]

Capitalism is one giant ponzi. Small ponzis like crypto are just fractals of the motherponzi

>> No.55566909

>>55566897
>Capitalism
The alternative is being Africa and starve. That's why thousands of millions of poor people around the world migrate to capitalist countries.

>> No.55566910

Human nature is ponzi. The lesser individuals will make themselves subservient to natural born leaders. Capitalism is the extention of humanity.

>> No.55566930

>>55566909
/thread

There is no escape. Earth is Hell OP.

>> No.55567037

>>55566897
It's not just capitalism. It's everything.
Even troops of chimpanzees are a ponzi.
The alpha chimp gets groomed by his lessers but will only reciprocate for the strongest and friendliest supporters. He will only allow his closest to eat the meat from a hunt and the rest must eat his bugs and flee from his displays of dominance or he will wreck them with his genetically superior strength. He will breed their female relatives and leave the virgins horny and unkempt.
I mean think about it, the young chimps must either work outside the social norms of the troop to get enough protein to overpower the alpha, which is risky because it involves moving to the edge of the territory where they can be ambushed by other troops, and also lonely because they will not experience the social bonding necessary for their mental health. Or work together with other social outcast and build up enough strength stealthily to challenge him. Or wait until the alpha grows old and weak, or suffers an injury, and then challenge him. Some chimps who cannot do any of this instead resort to bribery for sexual and social relations.
I don't know why these chimps can't just work together in a utopian commune where everychimp gets a share of the fruits of the groups labor. But i do know this is how chimp societies have been living forever and it has yet to fail them.
We need to fix the capitalistic and ponzified nature of nature itself before we can address the human scoiety my /com/rades. Our utopian society must be built from the grass up.
Which is incidentally the topic of my next example of the flaws of capitalism and it's ponzified nature in the next thread.
The sensational phenomenon of grass.

>> No.55567519

not capitalism, but capitalism in the context of unbacked money. because of that the worlds revolves around rent-seeking, networking & grifting

>> No.55567533
File: 1.19 MB, 420x480, IMG_0883.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55566897
>>55567037
Communist lives don't matter :)

>> No.55567567

>>55566897
come up with a better system that hasn't been tried before and resulted in tremendous suffering

>> No.55567680

>>55567037
Ita funny because people thought that by creating civilization and contributing, they would finally be free from the general cycle of base animal behavior.

Of course this couldnt be further from the truth.

The financial and consumption apparatus went into overdrive, annihilaying everything in its path.