[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 488 KB, 2048x2456, 1689466188041805.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55565962 No.55565962 [Reply] [Original]

While the concept of Parsiq may have potential, there are several characteristics of the product that make it a bad investment.

First, there is no indication that the product is gaining traction in the market. According to the whitepaper, the platform has only been recently launched, and while there are some early adopters using the product, it is unclear whether these users are staying consistent with the platform or dropping off. Without a steady user base, it is difficult to predict whether the platform will eventually become successful, making it a risky investment.

Second, there is very little information out there about the product. While there is a whitepaper and a website, Parsiq lacks a large amount of public information and marketing materials, making it difficult for potential investors to learn all the specifics and evaluate the investment opportunity.

Third, the product is not backed by a large, well-known company. While the company does have some large investors, the majority of the investments have come from smaller, lesser-known entities. This casts doubt on the stability of the platform and its potential for long-term success.

Fourth, Parsiq’s focus on data storage and access makes it vulnerable to competition. As the cryptocurrency and blockchain markets become more saturated, other solutions for data storage and access will become available, making Parsiq’s product less appealing.

Finally, the platform does not seem to be open to different types of users. According to the whitepaper, the platform is only available to businesses and corporations, making it inaccessible to the majority of the population.

For these reasons, Parsiq seems to be a bad investment. While the product may have potential, the lack of traction, information, and support from large companies, as well as the vulnerability to competition, make it a risky investment.

>> No.55565983 [DELETED] 

While the "combcept" of Haircomb Currency may seem whimsical, it's a game-changer in the world of finance. Say goodbye to conventional currencies and embrace a stylish revolution. With Haircomb Currency, elegance and innovation meet in perfect harmony. Upgrade your transactions and step into a world where fashion and finance intertwine.

>> No.55566002

>>55565983
Get away from my thread

>> No.55566007 [DELETED] 

>>55566002
Get out from my quantum universe and enter the extraordinary realm of Haircomb Currency! Leave behind the mundane and embrace a currency that defies convention. It's time to make a bold statement and revolutionize your transactions. Haircomb Currency, where innovation takes center stage.

>> No.55566019

>>55565962
Parsiq = Scam

>> No.55566329

>>55565962
SEXOOOOOOOOO YUM YUM CARTOON GIRLS

>> No.55566378

1. "Risky investment" is crypto in general
2. There are tutorials to use their API, lots of info in general, latest blog being a tutorial on using it for uniswap posted 4 days ago on their medium
3. They say big shit is coming, takes time to work with bigbois and get the details settled
4. "Vulnerable to competition" what?
5. Changes in tokenomics coming soon, check their roadmap and recent blogs

What is this, half AI generated?
anyway in my opinion the biggest problem is the tokenomics, the token being useless since the big players just used their services without the PRQ coin being involved. They say they are working on it and big news are in store this quarter.
The CEO Rong Kai ( former Senior Project Manager & Investment Director for Binance) recently posted :
"There are three key main workstreams in the company right now - New Tokenomics, New Go-to-Market Strategy, New Tech. All three are huge, and take up all the management bandwidth. The old trigger based technologies which we developed are already included in the new platform, but it's still mainly B2B. The push to B2D this quarter, plus large commercial partnerships, plus tokenomics phase 1, plus a few crucial adoption based changes, will be huge for us. That's also why I said previously that Q3 is the quarter to watch."

Obviously time will tell, but shouldn't be long from now if we find out if it's a complete flop or nah.
I also don't get these shitpost tier FUD posts, since nobody is talking about parsiq anyway, is this meant to be some kind of reverse psychology or what

>> No.55566753

>>55566378
When the fuck is the binance listing? It feels like they are waiting for tbr bullrun to do it and squeeze an exit pump

>> No.55567009

>>55566753
The scam allegation doesn't make sense at all lol, they've been putting in some big work during the bear market, it's a company with around 50 employees.
A binance listing wouldn't change shit now anyway, would mean more when the market picks up and parsiq puts out the upcoming improvements. If I recall correctly the binance question was mentioned on the parsiq telegram channel not too long ago and the answer was along the lines of what I said. Also obviously it's on binance and not on parsiq to do so, but coinbase has listed parsiq for a while and it isn't even listed as "experimental asset" anymore.
And didn't the price not change almost at all when coinbase listed parsiq during the bearmarket or am I remembering wrong? That would support the idea of parsiq mostly needing to update the tokenomics and that is the biggest thing they're saying is coming, also allegedly some massive partnership, or whatever, that they're trying to finalize, so let's see, should get some news this month.

>> No.55567102

>>55567009
unironically 2 weeks hahahaah FUCK

>> No.55567412

>>55567102
How big is your bag

>> No.55567454

>>55567412
Just a humble 16k fartshits, which is also pretty much the only crypto I hold, so if this flops I'm gonna be googoo gaga mode
What about you?

>> No.55567461

just a wallet bro

>> No.55567504

>>55567454
I own 10k as a suicide stack, might keep accumulating as the bull market is still a good 1 or 2 years away

>> No.55567537

>>55566329
the one on the right looks better but she's probably a stuck up bitch and keeps looking at her phone. the one on the left is dtf but make sure to pull out early she gets pregnant instantly. I would go for the one on the left and later break her heart.

>> No.55567571

>>55567504
Wish you all the best bigman

>> No.55567625

BOOBA

>> No.55568281

Fartshit pumps the least and dumps the most fucking piece of shit feels like we will never hit $2 ever again

>> No.55568342

>pay us to query public ledgers
LMAO

>> No.55568845

Where the fuck is omegatranny, I lost all my money because of him

>> No.55570536

>>55568845
He dumped on us at 23c

>> No.55571150

>>55567537
the secret is the stuck up bitch is usually the horniest because guys are scared to approach whereas the walking fleshlight is still satisfied from being railed 2 hours before you met her

>> No.55571162

>>55567537
based

>> No.55571483

>>55565962
What men actually want vs What women think men want

>> No.55571485

>>55565962
>lust provoking image
>time wasting post

>> No.55571491
File: 317 KB, 1120x767, 1672191038471823.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Imagine actually buying fartshit kek baggies