[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 85 KB, 1280x720, 20190218_DATADASH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55540475 No.55540475 [Reply] [Original]

Clearly this rally is completely unsustainable. I've applied, extensive, scientific technical analyses and we will be going down any moment now.

Sell. NOW.

>> No.55540590

>>55540475
*SNAPS*
What's goin on everyone? My name is Nicholas Merten here from Data Dash, and today is July 13th of 2023.
Well folks I hope you all are having a fantastic day wherever you are because in today's video, I want to spend some time talking about the BIG picture.
Everyone is excited for this relief rally but the fact of the matter is that prices are getting a little too hot, on top of that we're seeing some distribution going on at these key resistance levels.
Thankfully I'm the only sane person left in this "up only" market and am here to tell you to be careful and protect your capital. I know I am, and we will definitely have better opportunities to buy at more reasonable entry levels for a long.

>> No.55542411

>>55540475
Is this guy still a mind broken perma bear?