[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 205x246, froge.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55497932 No.55497932 [Reply] [Original]

Even some that have been shilled for a while i completely ignore. None of it is organic anyway and if you have been around for a bullrun or two you should realize that these coins will amount to nothing in the end and are just pump n dumps on newcoomers in the space hoping to find "the new bitcoin".
No new coin is gonna do something magically that will change everything, no new coin is gonna get adopted.
There is just too much stealing of memes, shilling of shart and piggybacking of legitimate projects on this board.
>Discussion about legacy coin
>OH YEAH DID YOU KNOW THAT SHARTFAST CAN DO ONE MILLION BILLION TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND I GOT MY AIRDROP AND YOU CAN BUY OVER AT (name of exchange that is made specifially for stealing actual crypto) RIGHT NOW YOU SHOULD GET SOME BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE JUST LOOK AT THIS CHART BRO HOLY SHEEEIT WE ARE GONNA MAKE IT

>> No.55497944

>>55497932
Unless they have some chops, some data, some effort.
Remember Cock?
Yeah, I do too. The dev spammed the board for a solid two months before ditching with the money whatever idiots sent him.
...for all we know, it's the same dude doing the Chainlink 2.0 scam. It probably is.
>and yet
There's projects like Fennec, where the dev has infographics made to the moon and back, entire layouts and speadsheets showing his intentions, what they've accomplished thusfar, what there is left to accomplish, goals, wins, losses, the lot.

I mean you can sit back and say you were scammed on a shitcoin but basic reading skills and doing a bit of digging, even on the surface level can let you know who's really making something and who's just pulling a rug.
>but Fennec could rug too
It could, but it's way less likely to. Such is risk.

>> No.55498041

>>55497944
Well played, faggot, well played.

>> No.55498056

yes op
ALL of the new "coins" are tools to rug the newbies