[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 18 KB, 243x208, 168764960844274907.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55477448 No.55477448 [Reply] [Original]

YOUNG MAN!
>you stumble before the large, grisled silver fox standing before you, his fingers dusted with Cheetos and his eyes blackened by mid 2000's Oakleys.
Young man, you have spent your entire adulthood thus far throwing your life away on shitcoins, buying Bitcoin at the top after hearing about hype, and false gods, like... Avax, Link and that bastard, Ethereum.
>I only own Link and DOG-
Young man, you have a chance to make a change for your life for the better. Stand up where I can see you, son!
>he smells a little like your dad but you're extremely unnerved knowing that he isn't.
Buy Litecoin, son.
Here, you like Monster?
>no
Have a monster!
>I said n-
No sugar? That's thinking about your health, son. That's admirable. You show initiative. Whip out your Coinbase wallet, son.
>I only have Kraken
...you're insulting me, but I like you so I'm going with it. Lemme get that QR code. Check it out, what did I send you?
>Litecoin?
When did you get it?
>Just now
Goddamn right you did. Invest in more son and maybe you'll make it one day and be
>he's crying now and I'm not sure what to do
God, kid. You got me tearing up. You remind me of someone, kid. Sorry. Just memories.
Stay cool, alright?