[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 411 KB, 3168x3080, pepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55402018 No.55402018 [Reply] [Original]

I have been looking for houses in my area for around $150k. Can my dad use his real estate license to cover the closing costs? Could I only pay the downpayment?

>> No.55402078

No, dumbfuck.

>> No.55403144

>>55402018
If you're in the states you may be able to find a foreclosure. To find properties in foreclosure you would need to pay for the service through an MLM I believe, or just know of a property/people who are facing foreclosure.
You would need cash on hand to buy it though, as the banks want their property back or the money owed to them.
Best case scenario for you would be to find an elderly person who is facing foreclosure, offer her 10k above what is owed and tell her to gtfo. These things do happen. If they're facing foreclosure they likely don't have the time to deal with a realtor. Perhaps a medical expense came up that lead to this.
If you get your foot in the door enough to do a home inspection, come with a ladder and a flashlight, these are mostly for show. You say the roof needs to be replaced, this and that needs to be replaced, you found signs of mold, structural deficiencies, the list goes on. All of the repairs and renovations that you 'have' to do are eating at your bottom line, so tell Beatrice that unfortunately your offer is just whatever amount is left owing on the mortgage, plus an extra $10k because you feel bad. And there you go, you just finesse an elderly person out of their home and acquired it for $40-$50k
It's a bit of a long shot but if you passively try to do it over a couple years you might get lucky. Keep your eye open for sign's in front yard that state 'For Sale by Owner's and check for any liens against the property before signing anything.
You're literally a parasite in a vulture if you do this but I don't think anyone can judge these days, only 'reee' at other's success/luck.

>> No.55404299

>>55402078
>>55403144
OP is the same idiot who made daily threads about his dad buying him a house. He changed the story a bit to not get filtered.