[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 420 KB, 574x388, Mustafa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55394324 No.55394324 [Reply] [Original]

Bitcoin ETF will never be approved as the main reason they rejected all of them was because how easy is to manipulate the price to liquidate american workers. All ETFs takes 6 to 8 price feeds and the SEC has clearly stated thats not enough. Im not a chainlink shill but the only way to get a BTC ETF approved is if it uses hundreds of tamper-proof price feeds to give the unique price that you can trust. CME bois got their shit rejected, bakkt got rekkt and blackrock wont be different.

Ok so then this leaves the ETF hanging on the hands of CLL (cayman island bois from now on). Im a fucking brainlet but Kermit the PM said that they released 3 interest shit feeds for BTC and ETH. I have 0 clue what they do but it seems related as a way of offering a real BTC/ETH price so you can build financial products around. I would love some unbiased people to comment on this and not just fud chainlink or blackrock beacuse i feel we are into something here

TLDR: Blackrock needs chainlink tech to succesfully launch btc etf?

>> No.55394338
File: 908 KB, 900x841, 1606594843842.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55394324
>blackock needs chainlink
stopped reading there

>> No.55394348

>>55394324
Low latency Oracles. Highly suggest you look into that. I’m sure the development has come pretty far recently considering there’s only 2 months of summer left in most regions of the world. Considering the timing of this BTC ETF, surely there are fireworks around the corner.