[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.02 MB, 1082x844, 1678308018144265.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55387059 No.55387059 [Reply] [Original]

I went to McDonald's yesterday and got a Filet-O-Fish combo and a Bacon Clubhouse Burger. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from was outside having a cigarette.
She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story. I went to McDonald's for dinner last night and got a Big Mac combo and a 10 piece Chicken McNuggets with barbecue dipping sauce. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'. That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

>> No.55387064

>>55387059
>I went to McDonald's yesterday and got a Filet-O-Fish combo

Nigger do you want to get diseases?

>> No.55387067

This all happened in OP's mind while he was eating alone in his car.

>> No.55387090

>>55387059
>Filet-O-Fish combo and a Bacon Clubhouse Burger
Fucking nasty dude

>> No.55387108

>fast food wagie tries to get laid
>OP too autistic too notice
>eats goyslop anyway

kys loser

>> No.55387110

I exclusively order double quarter pounders with big mac sauce smeared across them

You need to level up your gslop game

>> No.55387118

>insanely old pasta
>anons call OP Le Incel
It's so fucking over

>> No.55387120

>>55387118
>pretending pastas are real....le bad
This board has been dead for years. The only good parts are the off topic discussions.

>> No.55387125
File: 1.67 MB, 1869x1956, 1687110498116690.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55387120
>>55387118
Hey Le fags why don't you both le fuck.

>> No.55387148

>>55387059
shut up magatard

>> No.55387164
File: 316 KB, 1577x2418, What the fuck did you just fucking say about me.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55387125
>>55387120
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch?

>> No.55387171

youre eating peasant food and expecting good service. LOL

>> No.55387173

>>55387164
Knew it was you, why are you obsessed with saying "le"
Also did you quit your walmart job?
Still take you over this lunatic slav spammer.

>> No.55387178

>>55387059
Haven't read this copypasta in years and completely forgot about it.

>> No.55387182

>>55387164
Ah nvm looks like you're still working, good actually you need to be right now, likely an alt run coming so loading up on nct like you've been should be a good payout just hold though till it's past a dollar.

>> No.55387197
File: 130 KB, 500x519, Millions Must BUY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55387173
I'm basically at quiet quitting tier at walmart already. I had some tweaker bitch literally yell at my face and just replied "go get your lid" 5x times and got written up, have told basically everyone there that my WIRE code does not work when I try to get a barcode print out so I can void self checkouts, had 10 associates try the code themselves since apparently I'm too fucking retarded to know how to enter a username. Then the next day I'll have some cunt that barely speaks English say "go work in self checkout" lmao. This is all on top of having to deal with giga welfare customers or boomers that think I'm there to hear a stand up comedy routine.

The dream is dead. The only perk walmart has is being able to draw paychecks once a week any time crypto shits the bed

>> No.55387205

>>55387197
Smart with buying on dips, right nows a good time especially with all this ETF shit flying around, I feel for you as a former retail wagie I do, especially walmart cashiering, if there's ANY other box stores around try lowes or home depot and just avoid cashiering, if you can get in the back end, if you get front end just say you're uncomfortable handling cash and just put your hands up and look retarded, this causes most people to fuck off and slot you into a just customer service aka straighten up your isle role, it's a much much more laid back position and you don't have to usually deal with the cunts, you just find a customer and waste time with em.

>> No.55387214

>>55387197
Walmarts a fucking pig factory man I can barely shop there without wanting to punch every fat cunt walking by, I was fortunate enough to pilot the online shopping shit so basically I did nothing but stayed in the back of the store, even then I could only tolerate it about 4 months and that was long for me.

>> No.55387228

>>55387205
I genuinely love cashiering though. I'm very fast at walmart. 650-800 scanned items per hour, despite walmart having retarded shit like "Le buddy system" of needing an associate to come over for overrides or customers needing to try 6 gorillion different ebt cards. Also when i was gas station i would consistently 0 balance till

>> No.55387234

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>> No.55387247

>>55387228
That's true, i remember you talking about it, I'm much more spergy if I did cashiering i was fine but soon as someone lipped off I'd lip right back and just shut my isle down and walk away.
I hate people, but dude go try to get a pro service job at lowes they sit down and cashier basically all day at lumber it's SUPER laid back dealing with barely anyone, and if you're the pro guy you'll just sit behind a big desk and on the internet all day.
And you'll get paid more there pretty sure Lowes is part of the big 5 or whatever blue companies that got infinite amounts of money so they hire at good rates, it's too boring for my blood but honestly if you can do walmart cashiering anything else is going to be easier and more money and way less stress.

>> No.55387253

>>55387247
>I mentioned this before
they front load you with 5 months training and you can basically walk away and go do that in the breakdown uninterrupted, the managers have to do it so they can't talk shit about you doing it.
I'd spend 2-3 hours a day just sitting back there on /biz/

>> No.55387317

>>55387234
For me its the 2 big macs for $6 while reading mein kampf. which btw those faggots removed the buy one get one for $1 big mac deal again
>>55387247
I'll consider it but part of me wants to just coast until spring halvening and then dig hobbit hole 2.0 in a national forest, as originally planned

>> No.55387327

>>55387317
Hey if you can coast fucking coast, I'm shocked you made it this far honestly walmarts hell, so actually smart once you're done you'll be free of that nightmare.

>> No.55387337

>>55387317
Do it right man dig that fucker into a hill, bring wood if you work at lowes start collecting building materials, build an underground home that's hidden, been a dream of mine honestly my house is nice but still too close to people I've considered making an underground bunker/tunnel system under my house/into the woods.

>> No.55387371
File: 271 KB, 1078x1025, SchizoFest.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55387337
The main thing I'd do differently is higher elevation from a river and angle the roof steeper. Probably wouldn't bring lumber in with me but I would definitely bring spackle putty

>> No.55387386

>>55387371
Also I did this without power tools. 2nd attempt would definitely have at least a drill and angle grinder

>> No.55387387

>>55387371
Do it slow man, find a slope build your main living quarters but slowly start digging into the hill, until over the years you make walkable rooms, get your wood make it stucturly sound, keep digging keep buiilding, then after your homes done inside, with proper venting and a few hidden windows you can make your start home the entrance and hide that shit.
That way you'll always have a place to go and live and hidden from people.
I've been homeless before it's my biggest fear, I hate paying taxes, paying payments but I got family.

>> No.55387394

>>55387387
Concrete bags keep em dry move em out there in tarps buried so they don't harden, you'll need it to make the rooms stable don't want it collapsing on you but could have the ultimate hidden home, knowing no matter how fucked the world gets you got a spot away from people.
It's really not as hard as we make it to be, the Vietnamese had amazing underground homes, literal bunkers.

>> No.55387568

>>55387197
>>55387205
>>55387214
>>55387228
Can we please get back to OPs original topic of discussion?

My McDonald's restaurant is located next to a gas station parking lot, overlooking the freeway. On most weekdays, I visit around 7AM, and sit in in my vehicle with a McMuffin and Coffee while observing morning rush hour. It truly pisses me off if someone parks next to me as it breaks my moment of reflection and meditation.

>> No.55389161

Tangentially related:
One time near Venice (Italy) I was out the back of a hostel eating pizza and one of the workers came out with a bag of trash and tried to give me shit, saying I couldn't be back there. I said why not, he said there are tables and chairs out front, I said I'm fine here thanks. He pretended like there was some rule against me sitting in this dock/parking area alone, which was not signed or delineated in any way, just because he had some preconception about where guests are allowed and a boner for control. I basically told him to fuck off and eventually he did, but he totally acted like I was a freak to be back there. The attitude was uncalled for, I wasn't hurting anyone.
Anyways, the main reason I was sat back there was the joint I was smoking before I ate the pizza. Sometimes a guy just needs to get away from annoying travel cunts and smoke in peace. If he'd been a bro about it, maybe he could have had a hit. Pity.

>> No.55390182

>>55387059
you are brown as a turd

>> No.55390210

>>55387059
>Going to McDonald's twice in one day
What a fat fuck

>> No.55390422

>he eats mcgoys and thinks he ahs the right to complain about anything
You are what you eat.