[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 44 KB, 751x712, Sergey-Nazarov.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55341569 No.55341569 [Reply] [Original]

He didnt even make 1/1000 of the money he scammed with link on his previous scam projects.
Unfortunately, a lot of biz today is composed of newfag that dont remember the time this guy did the same exact thing with NXT: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk
That chart is the future of link, back then, multiple anons went broke and an heroed. This fat cunt does the same scam every single time, the only difference is that this time thousands of autists decided to fall in love with this shitcoin and amplified the scam tenfold.
By the end of this scam, this fat cunt is gonna have made many billions of dollars while the average bizcel will remain eating canned food for the rest of his life.
Stop falling for the sunken cost fallacy. Its time to move on. You have been warned

>> No.55341575

Take profits on the way up or you'll end up like the baggie fuddies in every chainlink thread. Utterly mindbroken and delusional arguing with themselves while samefagging from 3 different devices. They bought the top and held it all the way down. That's why they have 30pbti about a coin that they don't supposedly care or own.

>> No.55341585

the biggest scam in the past 7 years is eth and their are many people that are going to lose their life over it, some literally

>> No.55341588

>>55341569
moved on at 35 dollars when i read what sunk cost fallacy was lol best decision i have made in my entire life. bought tesla instead.

>> No.55341597
File: 9 KB, 400x400, i.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55341569
Ever since I bought Chainlink I felt my soul slowly leave my body. I'm like a person who is no longer sapient, nothing more than a collection of meat and preprogrammed directives. I'm no longer capable of making decisions, it's strange.. and it's like it comes from somewhere else. For example: something happens and I just act, I no longer think what's "right" or "wrong". Interestingly, I don't even believe in right or wrong anymore only better and worse.

It's like what happened to Phineas Gage. Possibly part of my prefrontal cortex has been irreparably damaged from trauma. My entire personality has changed since buying Link and becoming a marine. I am no longer the same person, my hopes, dreams, and wishes have all vanished. Now I only care about stress minimization and avoiding conflict.

I have nobody to blame but myself, although I'm no longer capable of blame as I can no longer think for myself. And the worst part? I actually like it. I mean, I didn't choose to, I was programmed to, and somehow it worked...

>> No.55341600

He is a leftist too. He is also aware of this place and that the OG hodlers are all racist neets. He created a special staking just to lock up their cubes and torment them by delaying the ability to unstake or receive rewards.

>> No.55341854

thanks for keeping this a LINK board

>> No.55341866
File: 443 KB, 1000x479, 96B2DC21-A3BE-4DD2-A030-F0AC76455988.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55341569
>>55341597
>>55341600
>fudcuck walls of text posted in the hopes that people will sell
Nah. Gonna keep buying