[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 66 KB, 1024x962, tyr67k6r7k.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55231913 No.55231913 [Reply] [Original]

i suck at this game. you all sit here making life changing money. while i'm pulled in 1000 different directions by my mentally exhausting job that pays me fucking dirt shit. and then when i finally have time to sit down and get caught up, i go all in on a scam and get fucking rekt.

>> No.55231995

>>55231913
if you're wrong all the time, why don't you do the opposite of what you feel is right and win all the time?

>> No.55232031

>>55231913
Stop buying coins that don’t do anything. Other anons are convincing you to play hot potato with them but they have have all the authority with massive wallet balances.

It’s stupid anon, use your brain. There’s no difference between memecoins they all are the exact same code with exact same function just with different logos.

Wait for tokens that do something a human would have to get paid for to do. Buy those. They are rare…super rare. But they exist.

While you’re waiting to find one trade penny stocks. Better gains, less volatility. Use fidelity. Only thing is…taxes.

>> No.55232069

Oh and I forgot to mention. New blockchains are pretty much a slam dunk if you can get in early. Especially low fee chains. Those are rare too but always in demand. Problem is they’re hard to make and require a team of developers. No one man ever created a blockchain by himself.

Except satoshi

>> No.55232088

Literally all you have to do is stack sats. It's so simple and yet you refuse to do it. Just stack sats for 4 years.

>> No.55232127

>>55231913
>you all sit here making life changing money.
Where do you think we are?