[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.47 MB, 380x380, 1681810047243600.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55191824 No.55191824 [Reply] [Original]

"I'll start selling them... Building them Oracles."

Sergey pretends to be a altruistic character but really this is just the facade that a psychopathic ultra capitalist uses to slowly take over the world.

Mark my words, Sergey is the anti-christ

>> No.55191909

>>55191824
He's pretending to be a philosopher while remaining a fat fuck.

>> No.55191922

>>55191824
>>55191909
Wow sorry didnt read your blogpost
Not selling either - sorry kekfuddie

>> No.55191970

>>55191824
Seriously? Thanks man, just sold.

>> No.55192089

>>55191824
so link wins whether sergey is actually good or bad
personally, i think sergey is a really good moraled human being in terms of the values defined by the bible (regardless of whether he is an athiest or whatever he is)
he is a good person.
Eric Schmidt may not be.
Sergey is on their list.
If he is good then other good people that are bad motherfuckers are likely protecting the man,
if hes bad, then atleast I'll be rich in the dystopia

>> No.55192297

>>55191824
he's satoshi
he doesn't need link to moon anytime soon
the truth is that what chainlink seeks to accomplish is far more complicated than bitcoin because it isn't just software
it's linking the software to the real world

>> No.55192384
File: 38 KB, 400x367, 1641908160458.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55191824
>Sergey is the anti-christ
Might be on to something OP

>> No.55192544

>anti-christ
Semitic pilpul nonsense.
Satan isn't real.
Saturn isn't satan. No relation in either language or myth.
Venus is known as the morning star, lucifer in latin, phosphorus in greek. Also known as vesper in the evening.
Only neo-pagan and occult larpers think they have anything to do with each other.
Why do you think these satanists push trannyism? Venus is female. Females are the 'original sin'
In canaanite myth the morning star(attar) is trying to usurp the chief deity(ba'al) but always fails.
In alternate canaanite myth it is the deity Helel who is trying to usurp El who lived upon the mountain.
The relation can be seen in orignal King James translations but was abandoned in later translations.
>"How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, 'I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.' But you are brought down to the realm of the dead, to the depths of the pit. Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate: 'Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble, the man who made the world a wilderness, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?'"
This is a reference to the king of babylon who was considered the brightest light.
The ancient Egyptians associate the morning star with Osiris. Only once the neo-babylonians exerted their influence did this change to Horus, the OG jesus fucking christ.
1/2

>> No.55192552

In christian tradition, the morning star is associated with both lucifer and the coming of jesus.
Here's a greek quote about Venus
>"The fourth star is that of Venus, Luciferus by name. Some say it is Juno's. In many tales it is recorded that it is called Hesperus, too. It seems to be the largest of all stars. Some have said it represents the son of Aurora and Cephalus, who surpassed many in beauty, so that he even vied with Venus, and, as Eratosthenes says, for this reason it is called the star of Venus. It is visible both at dawn and sunset, and so properly has been called both Luciferus and Hesperus."
Here's a roman quote
>"The fourth star is that of Venus, Luciferus by name. Some say it is Juno's. In many tales it is recorded that it is called Hesperus, too. It seems to be the largest of all stars. Some have said it represents the son of Aurora and Cephalus, who surpassed many in beauty, so that he even vied with Venus, and, as Eratosthenes says, for this reason it is called the star of Venus. It is visible both at dawn and sunset, and so properly has been called both Luciferus and Hesperus."
You fucking mythlet nu-occult, neo-pagan larpers.
2/2

>> No.55192565

>tl;dr saturn is God and Venus is satan if you wish to draw parallel, everything else is semitic-satanic pilpul subversion

>> No.55192587

i've been holding 1k since 2017

didnt even sell when my ~$300 stack was worth over 50k..

>> No.55192592

>>55192552
fucked up the roman quote
>"You say that Sol the Sun and Luna the Moon are deities, and the Greeks identify the former with Apollo and the latter with Diana. But if Luna (the Moon) is a goddess, then Lucifer (the Morning-Star) also and the rest of the Wandering Stars (Stellae Errantes) will have to be counted gods; and if so, then the Fixed Stars (Stellae Inerrantes) as well."
Cicero