[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.80 MB, 2048x1680, 1672178403136782.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55190546 No.55190546 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone else started involuntarily death rattling? When I try to speak to people or even just sitting around I make these hoarse, weak breathing sounds. My skin has begun to fall off, I can feel it, it's not attached to anything beneath and it'll never go back if i pull it too hard. I'm getting tinnitus all the time and I can barely see, like black spots and bright lights flashing. Doesn't really matter as there's nothing I want to see. I'm just so fucking tired I feel like I could sleep and never wake up, I want that and I'm too tired to hide it anymore. This ugly skin just keeps moving around, I'm afraid it could pull on the nerves and break them, that could never be fixed if it did happen, just another thing permanently broken. My skull's getting soft too, rub it too hard and it'll crack. Fall and it'll definitely break. Holding link has been the worst choice I ever made, I'm embarrassed and I'm ashamed.

>> No.55190552

I really read all that

>> No.55190578

Did you take it(the link proteins)?

>> No.55191141
File: 29 KB, 899x183, okbuddy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A great summary of a day in the life of a fulltime fudcuck even if you did ruin it at the end with the shitty "fellow link holder" larp.
Go outside.
All fields.

>> No.55191467
File: 373 KB, 727x868, fudders .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55191141
Ever since I started fudding Chainlink I felt my soul slowly leave my body. I'm like a person who is no longer sapient, nothing more than a collection of meat and preprogrammed directives. I'm no longer capable of making decisions, it's strange.. and it's like it comes from somewhere else. For example: the shills say something and I just FUD, I no longer think what's "right" or "wrong". Interestingly, I don't even believe in right or wrong anymore only worse and more worse.

It's like what happened to Phineas Gage. Possibly part of my prefrontal cortex has been irreparably damaged from FUD. My entire personality has changed since fudding Link and becoming a Fudlord. I am no longer the same person, my hopes, dreams, and wishes have all vanished. Now I only care about destroying Chainlink and financially exterminating the marines.

I have nobody to blame but myself, although I'm no longer capable of blame as I can no longer think for myself. And the worst part? I actually like it.

>> No.55191489

Link fud is consistently my favorite meme on this board

>> No.55191517

>>55191489
Stfu no one cares if you make it or not you broken record. If you were in a containment board how much of the fud would stop? XRP holders don't experience the level of hate you do, do you have enough brain cells to figure out why?

>> No.55191526

>>55190546
Deckard cain?

>> No.55191529

https://secure.givewell dot org

Please donate here ^ to help people in developing countries not get sick and die. There is really great research that your donation really can make a difference.

watchdominion dot org

Please watch this approximately 2 hour free documentary about animal agriculture.
B!!!!(!!

>> No.55191535

should i buy chainlink? I'm new