[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 59 KB, 1004x1024, 7A5C5F55-757D-4C23-8679-D0680A42BB82.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55131195 No.55131195 [Reply] [Original]

Im flat broke and my life in a capitalist society sucks, we really aren’t fair to broke people. Broke people like me have to see all these ads for things but we can’t afford any of it. I see tasty ads for beer I can’t afford, ads for Coca Cola I can’t afford, ads for all this shit. I can’t afford it. I get some pleasures like eating my cheap boiled meat at night and the carrots I get to have. I also cook cheap rice every night which is nice… but im sleeping on a mattress and running to work everyday. That’s no fun.

Some days the biggest pleasure I have to look forward to is the free Coca Cola in the fridge at work.

>> No.55131214

Oh look a tankie.
Do you like superhero movies, larping as anti fascist while being the useful idiot for real corporate jewish fascists and beating up the real opposition against the fascist, classic right wing conservatives

>> No.55132860

>>55131195
Boiled meet won't give you diabetes.
I would go out and hunt, deep fry a racoon or something.