[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 4 KB, 300x168, download.jpeg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55125356 No.55125356 [Reply] [Original]

Discuss.

>> No.55125514

>>55125356
I'm a developer with 2 years of experience in Visual Basic.

I value this at $100/GRT with a fully diluted marketcap. Yes, A FUCKING TRILLION DOLLARS worth of market cap. This isn't even a Top 10 coin, it's a top 3.

It won't be the backbone of DeFi: it will be the backbone of the new Web.

Think about it.

If anyone wants to develop a dApp, they will need to setup and retrieve the entire Ethereum chain, manually scan it and then actually produce the output they need to use. It's a MASSIVE time/money sink to setup and to maintain (!!!), and it's always prone to errors. With The Graph, none of that is necessary. You just pay a fee in GRT for a query and just get the data you need, already indexed by GRT stakers. Done. You are already working on your product. You would have to be insane if you want to develop a dApp without using The Graph (genius name, btw). AFAIK, there is nothing in the Ethereum ecosystem even close to it, much less with a working and battle tested product.

But wait, it doesn't end here:
* GRT earns you GRT.
* A lot of GRT is being staked and can not be sold. The circulating supply is a LOT lower than estimated.
* GraphQL is the normie web developer's tool of choice because it's an amazing standard. You can bet your ass that when any SV hipster hears of this, they will throw their money at it, no questions asked.

>> No.55125522

>>55125514
* There is no centralized equivalent of what is happening here. For example, right now if you want to retrieve data from Binance, you have to use their API, so setup their SDK/Client and then use that, then if you want to use any other API you have to setup their SDK/Client, etc... With The Graph EVERYTHING IS IN ONE PLACE, and everything can be retrieved using the one standard: GraphQL. This isn't even the Google of crypto: it's something that up until now wasn't even possible because of the centralized nature of the current Internet. I'm not getting LINK vibes, I'm getting BTC vibes.
* By actually being used, GRT will finally prove that decentralized applications are feasible, while also providing a way to easily develop them. The whole Ethereum ecosystem will benefit from it and price will skyrocket across the board, not just GRT.
* A whole market of data sellers will be born. For now it's just prices, but as more data gets on-chain, more and more data will be available to be retrieved/indexed (read: sold) on The Graph. This isn't even the beginning. This will open up doors not even thought before.

You have to be absolutely fucking moronic to not buy it at this price. I'm actually fairly sure that price is being suppressed artificially right now, because it's an absolute steal. $1 is more than guaranteed.

There is a lot of FUD about this project, same as what happened with LINK when it was <$1, and you can see how that turned out.

Remember, during the gold rush, the best thing to do is sell gold mining equipment.
You have no idea what's coming.

>> No.55125587
File: 837 KB, 1009x786, 1614260162070.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

GRT Penance Rankings
>1-10 GRT: Community Service
>11-25 GRT: Public Apology
>26-50 GRT: Do something nice for a local transgendered
>51-100 GRT: One year of jail, TEN years other punishments TBD
>101-150 GRT: TEN years of jail, ONE HUNDRED years of other punishments TBD
>151-200 GRT: ONE HUNDRED years of jail, TEN YEARS of in-jail punishments TBD
>201-250 GRT: LIFE IN JAIL, PUNISHMENTS (TBD) THE WHOLE TIME
>251-300 GRT: On the spot execution by nearest federal judge, relatively painless depending on judge
>301-350 GRT: Death by lethal injections (multiple at same time to make sure)
>351-400 GRT: Death by electric chair + firing squad
>401-450 GRT: Death by anti-aircraft missile fired right at center of chest + a bomb explodes on you
>451-500 GRT: Death by limited nuclear strike on your location
>501+ GRT: Doubt anyone has this much but if you do rest assured you will receive state-mandated death by humiliation so sell now

>> No.55126014

>>55125514
old copy pasta
>>55125522
more old copy pasta

>> No.55127331

>>55126014
Hey, that old copy pasta is why I went all in with my life's savings at $.21!

>> No.55127376

>>55125522
>I'm actually fairly sure that price is being suppressed artificially right now,
>>55125514
''I'm actually fairly sure that price is being suppressed artificially right now"
-Are these "suppressors" in the room with us right now?

>> No.55128557

i just want to know, is 25k grt enough? if it manages to create even $30k a year in the future it would mean freedom for me.

>> No.55128682

This coin is special.
It was released then added to Coinbase instantly.
What do they know?

>> No.55129459

>>55125514
Tldr nigger, bought more gurts, wagmi

>> No.55130164

>>55128682
The funded the prject. They needed to cash out which is why it was instantly listed. Coinbase also uses the graph for their site.

>> No.55130173

It's over though

>> No.55130905

I don't understand why this is pumping. I thought this was a piece of shit

>> No.55131010

>>55130905
>I don't understand why this is pumping. I thought this was a piece of shit
It went from 11 cents to 13 cents. This isn't a pump. This is movements along side bitcoin. Why are you like this?