[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 488x488, 1675744395883329.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55104735 No.55104735 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>27 year old
>living off welfare
>no own apartment
>180€ on my bank account
>maybe 50€ in cash
>mentally ill
>no friends
How is someone like me even supposed to make money?
>just wageslave bro
Wageslaving full-time gives like 200€ more than welfare. No normal worker in the first world gets fucked in the ass by the government harder than people forced to live in Cuckmany.
I feel demoralized and trapped. All I do is lie in bed, be angry and drink alcohol. Is there a way for me to make money on the side?

>> No.55104747

>>55104735
Switch to cheaper Russian alcohol.

>> No.55104762

>>55104747
I am already drinking the 7€ rum that tastes like pure acetone.
I just had a sudden flash of idea: penny stocks. I don't know anything about them, I think I remember an anon saying you can buy stocks for only a few euro and if you get lucky you make like 100€ oer month. Is that really a thing or am I remembering wrong?

>> No.55104770

>>55104735
Bro you’re getting free money to do nothing and have a place to live. Stop being a pussy. Work out and go enjoy nature. Get /fit/ and get some pussy. Use your spare money to make calculated risks on shitcoins and get quick 2xs and dip out. Whats the problem here?

>> No.55104779

>I'M GETTING FREE MONEY OFF THE WORK OF REGULAR PEOPLE I SUFFER SO MUCH!!!
kill yourself

>> No.55104794

Your mentality is the one thing fucking you over but you are not emotionally prepared for that

>> No.55104795

>>55104762
penny stocks are like shitcoins anyway

>> No.55104799

>>55104735
>All I do is lie in bed, be angry and drink alcohol
You have no one to blame but yourself idiot. Don’t be a cuck and take control for once in your life Hans.

> Wageslaving full-time gives like 200€ more than welfare
Neet cope. I wage slave fulltime in a very regular job and have mid six figures in crypto alone (TAX FREE). One more run and I can do whatever I want, leave taxrapistan behind and spend my days on a nice beach. You’re just a dumb bitch. You can cry all you want, no one will come to safe you. Do it yourself or kys. How old are you even? You don’t sound older than 20 so I guess there is a tiny bit of hood left for you. Honest advice, pick up a delivery job like Flink or Flaschenpost or some shit like that. You will be forced to get out of your disgusting bed, move your underdeveloped body, you will earn some money based on your performance (Trinkgeld) and realize the only way to escape a miserable existence is putting in work, not being a fucking bitch and consistency.

>> No.55104801

learn to code

>> No.55104817

>>55104735
I spent $50,000 on prostitutes since 2021

>> No.55104837

>>55104770
>Bro you’re getting free money to do nothing and have a place to live
I am thankful for that.
>Stop being a pussy. Work out and go enjoy nature. Get /fit/ and get some pussy.
I am fit but also never had a gf or sex or a kiss or anything because I am very ugly and mentally ill.
>Use your spare money to make calculated risks on shitcoins and get quick 2xs and dip out.
I would if I know how. Would you say this is what I should do? Any great beginner guide?
>Whats the problem here?
The problem is, I am extremel, ugly, poor, have no self esteem, am severely mentally ill, live in a dogshit apartment complex, hate my government, have no hope, have anger problems that are bottling up for years, have no connection to humans, have no direction in life, have no quality of life because of a combination of physical and mental illness, am cursed with a dysfunctional family, can't get shit done, have no aspiration or energy to do anything, suffer from anhedonia, fantasize about being killed by special forces, do not want to make it to 30, never had any romantic relationship or normal life in general, am envious of normies while at the same time hating them, can't sleep cause my neighbors make noise until 2AM, got extreme stress, hate society and humans in general, hate that there is no divine justice striking down sinners on the spot, nothing is fun anymore etc.
I think if I get more money or lots of money I could cope.

>> No.55104870

>>55104735
It was never about money but that can also be a side result… its about connecting with your maker so pick up a copy of the Quran read it, have a visit of your local Masjid and be happy. Islam is submission to that one maker. No partners, no outwrestling that maker, no 3==1

>> No.55104872

>>55104817
dont worry i spend more... it could be worse for you

>> No.55104877

>>55104735
arbeit macht frei

>> No.55104883

>>55104870
I could never be a muslim cause I associate islam with 80IQ degenerates

>> No.55104898

>>55104735
Junge selbst wenn man es hier versucht mit arbeiten etc. lohnt es sich nicht. Unsere Regierung hasst uns und will uns verarmt halten.

>> No.55104924

>>55104883
>others are IQ80
>I’m not hehe
>just so mentally ill that I can’t do anything but I swear I’m not just retarded
Anon, I got some bad news for you..

>> No.55104927

>>55104898
>Unsere Regierung hasst uns und will uns verarmt halten.
Everyone with an ounce of critical thinking knows that already.

>> No.55105038

Be grateful you have the option to be a neet
I'm Hungary you'd get exactly 0.00$

>> No.55105048

>>55104735
Shit part for me is that I had to move to your country and I'm paying for you bums, there are no women in the city, no fun. I don't get that much spare time.
You were born here and you are still wasting it.

>> No.55105052

I'm in the same boat, want to see this sick, degenerate society crashing and burning, etc., etc., but a year ago I started investing the gibs so that when it actually happens I won't have to suck dicks. Once you have a nice stack it starts being kind of comfy.

>> No.55105055

>>55105048
100k eur in stocks, 7.5k eur in a bank, 0 cash, 3400eur monthly after tax and 2800 after rent

>> No.55105105

>>55105052
>I started investing the gibs so that when it actually happens I won't have to suck dicks. Once you have a nice stack it starts being kind of comfy.
How did you start doing it and is it very hard?

>> No.55105146

>>55105105
I just started buying silver. It't super easy. Go to gold.de, check the Aufgeldtabelle and buy the cheapest shit available. I also put some money into memes like GME and obviously non-shit crypto like Monero. I'm not into gambling but with some balls it might be a money maker. I don't have the funds for it so I just stack. Got 5k worth in a year already. It's that easy.

>> No.55105173

>>55104883
Associate Islam with abiding by the Quran. Its the most read and recited book in the world and theres reasons for that. Please just read it at least once with an open mind and if you don't understand anything ask muslims which know. If youd read just surah Al Anbiya youd know anyone which refuses to read the Quran is more likely to be the brainwashed degenerate. Just know anyone that cant recite Surah Al Fatiha and Surah Al Ikhlas with accuracy and is trying to give any of you advice on Islam should not be taken too seriously.

>> No.55105174
File: 208 KB, 1024x629, 8999AF13-3DD8-4C72-9DF2-28AC98180FAC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55104735
Find /SIG.

>> No.55105195

>>55104927
>>55104898
>Everyone with an ounce of critical thinking knows that already.
People dont know about the shit. They need to hear it, because believe it or not; this site is not a closed circuit.
And expressing yourself is of uttmost importance. Bottled anger or bottled love and so on, supressing emotions, hiding your true self; it's sickening to the individual and cause so much anxiety it spreads and ruins relationships and cultures whole damn societies. Do you fucking want that? You write like an enemy as if you are shilling for the German regierung.
Folks need to understand the consequences of selfexpression and the lack of it, because it makes people want to murder.

>> No.55105202

>>55104837
Do you have any identifiable strengths? Example: good at chess, math, count cards, physical endurance, etc? Identify a strength you have and capitalize on it. Since you have nothing to do, do what you are good at and become great at it, then compete. If you can put a brush to paper, paint your emotions and feelings onto canvas. Rich sickos love the artwork of tortured souls like you.

>> No.55105381

>>55104735
>none gets fucked harder by the goverment
>lives as a neet financed by the goverment

>> No.55105430

you could teach me German kek

>> No.55105443

>>55104837
you are allowed to have those self pity feelings because you are on welfare. if you lived in different times where you had to kill animals or starve none of these pitiful thoughts would occur to you. you would be strong instead of a little bitch that cant feed himself. welfare has worked in making you a worthless waste of space. the best thing you could do is go innawoods and rely on yourself to eat.

>> No.55105465
File: 328 KB, 561x561, DA2E1B45-8008-4BF2-BFDE-24FF1AB8B8DA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55104735
First thing you need to do is lay down the Alcohol and cigs and drugs.
That is constantly leeching money away from you.
Its a waste and will just ruin your health making things exponentially harder.
Substance abuse is only for the already rich so get your shit together.

Next thing you do is reducing how much you spend on Food, stop buying goyslop. same reason as for the drugs.
If you need food you can always go dumpster dive behind grocery stores.
Thats FREE food thats not even spoiled.
You can do this at night during your nightwalks.

Next thing is you need is some tax free Money and you need to get started and there are several ways here.
Do you know what a catalytic converter is?
its a mandatory expensive piece of shit under most cars. Walk around during your nightwalk and check for cars, google on your phone what these catalytic converters cost and then take one out, replace it with a PVC pipe so its not discovered quickly.
depending what catalytic converter you took its up to 1900€ profit. you can resell them on ebay or ebay kleinanzeigen.

You use the starter money to get supplies to Grow weed at home.
Begin growing some plants and then go hang out at your local hippie weed shop.
make some friends and aquire some customers.
now you have an untaxed income, cash business.
scale this up until you make enough money so you dont depend on the government anymore so nobody will check on your bank account.
Invest that money in crypto bluechips.

additional sources of income:
>become a PAID janitor for shitcoin telegrams/discord and get paid in shitcoins that you will swap for bluechips
>learn about web3 and become a developer working from home

>> No.55106912

>>55105465
rly fucking hard guide for this guy to follow bc he is in a bad mental space rn but I love it and I hope the fucker screenshots it and follows it to a T