[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 111 KB, 691x625, 317139303.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55103459 No.55103459 [Reply] [Original]

Do you remain god-conscious when you invest? I have $100k cash just lying around (already stacked gold) but stocks don't interest me and interest is usury (a single cent earned from it can result in eternal damnation).

>> No.55103482

If you think finance is immoral then just invest in the little guy and win big

>> No.55103498
File: 348 KB, 1057x1153, 1670471807186286.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55103459
I'm always God-conscious as God is Godan; one of Odin's names ( archive.is/E8xG6 ). And he is the sum of my ancestors. So I'm always conscious, as their blood lives in me.

The name God (ᚷᛟᛞ), as most people use it, came from the jewish theft of the Lombardic name of Odin, Godan (ᚷᛟᛞᚨᚾ), by the earliest missionaries of Christianity (who were all unmixed jews), in order to aid in their eradication of our Native religion by tricking the Native European people into signing over our souls to the jew-god Yahweh (יהוה). Nobody in southern Europe wanted anything to do with a foreign deity with a foreign-sounding name, but the name Godan/God they already knew, as it was Wodan; Odin. Thus early Christian converts were told to use Godan's name ᚷᛟᛞ (God), so the jews could more easily replace our Native European religion with the new judaic sect worshiping Yahweh (יהוה).

To call Yahweh by the name God is height of blasphemy. God is not Yahweh and Yahweh is not God. Yahweh's name (יהוה) isn't God (ᚷᛟᛞ). Godan is the only god whose name is God (ᚷᛟᛞ). Yahweh and Godan are two very different gods from two different continents and different races. The Mid Eastern Yahweh (יהוה) is not a god of European origin, unlike Godan (ᚷᛟᛞᚨᚾ) who is. Neither is Godan the god of the Bible - the jewish god Yahweh is. Yahweh was invented by the jews as a deification of jewry to unite the jewish race and aid in their war against the non-jews, by making non-jews subservient by replacing their Native gods and Native beliefs with the god and beliefs of jewry.

Godan/Goden itself came from Wodan/Woden (still today Oden in Swedish), which is Odin. In proto-Germanic it's Wodanaz. In modern German it's Wotan. "D" and "T" are very close in many European languages and the "d" in "Odin" is the Nordic letter ð (as in Óðinn) which is a mix of "D" and "T". For D=T see also: archive.is/nck73 -- which is why it's Wotan in German, and hence why it's Gott instead of God (so Gott Mit Uns = Odin With Us).

>> No.55103505
File: 70 KB, 501x576, 1664436292100786.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55103459
>eternal damnation
How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

>> No.55103601

>>55103459
You already benefit from usury just by using fiat currency. Convert everything you have to gold/silver/crypto and use only them for trading, even when buying food. You can't? Too bad, the all knowing, compassionate, good hearted YHWH will torture you for eternity.

>> No.55103635
File: 2.54 MB, 1560x4256, 1658669602767844.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55103601
>YHWH

>> No.55103682
File: 694 KB, 1242x1115, 1684457258050061.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>55103459
>a single cent earned from it can result in eternal damnation
What is this world for you, exactly?

>> No.55103686

look up the parable of the talents btw

>> No.55103693

>>55103686
The parable of the talents isn't really about currency. It's a parable, after all... and it's even called the parable of the talents.

>> No.55103702

>>55103693
no its about slaves investing his masters money

>> No.55103706
File: 357 KB, 2000x1144, 1654225609969522.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Seeking financial gains is bad, goy! Leave that to the baby-dick-blood suckers.

>> No.55103712

yes and also based, i invest to bet against the system, because betting against evil is betting on God

>> No.55103713

I don’t base my life around what some Jew in the desert said 3000 years ago whilst he was having a hallucination

>> No.55103794

>>55103702
The slavery is part of the narrative. The Lord of the Rings isn't really about a golden magic ring either. Yes, the story describes that object and it is central, but Tolkien didn't write it because he wanted a cool story about a magic ring for no particular reason.
They didn't have modern employment relationships back then either, so obviously they didn't use the non-existent word "employee". "Slavery" was the word they used for that kind of relationship as understandable by humans at the time, but obviously it's not about all the particular characteristics of humans slavery either.
When the story is about a fox and some grapes, everyone understands that there wasn't really a concrete fox and concrete grapes and a concrete bird that was talking shit about his inability to get the grapes, but when the story is in a "religious" book, everyone argues about concrete slaves.

>> No.55103805

>>55103794
LOTR is about slaves?
Please elaborate.

>> No.55103815

>>55103794
It's also not about concrete money. Why would there be a parable in the Bible about concrete money? One wonders why there isn't a 401(k) allocation described either, or a collateralized repo loan. It says right there that "no man can serve both God and money", but, true enough, when "any man" reads the parable of the talents, he reads it as about being about money, not God.
>>55103805
It's about slaves to power. Sauron's ring represents power, and he can't imagine anyone every giving power away, thus he doesn't look out for someone sneaking into Mount Doom to destroy it. The story around that is there to grab and hold your attention. I know Tolkien said he hated allegory, so the internal logic of the story does take precedence over the message (as opposed to a fable or a Marvel Movie, where the message takes precedence over the story, to the point at which all those superheroes, some of whom have laser beam eyes/hands, punch it out like in a bar fight), but the message still forms a supporting structure in the story.

>> No.55104189

I'm always God-conscious as God is Aten; one of Akenhaten's names. And he is the sum of all divine aspects. So I'm always conscious, as Aten's divinity lives in me.

The origin of monotheism came from the Levantite induction into the monotheistic cult of Aten by the earliest Levantites in Egypt, in order absolve themselves of crimes committed against Egypt which was punishable under Ma'at, the one code of law in existence at the time. Their sentence being life imprisonment and forced labour. Nobody in Egypt wanted anything to do with a heretical cult of a long defunct royal line, but the Levantites knew this was their hope of escaping Ma'at, as it was opposed to the wealthy priests of Amun, de-facto rulers of Egypt at this time. Thus early Levantite converts used Aten's name so they could more easily sow discord in Egypt and subvert the Priesthood. Over time replacing the name Aten with a minor deity of their own, Yahweh, but still retaining Ma'at, only changing the POV of the literacy. (I shall not steal became thou shall not steal.)

To call Levantites a prosecuted and enslaved peoples is height of ignorance. Egyptian law was the only law in the region at the time. Egypt held no slaves. The Levantites did. They traded Egyptian slaves leading to the invasion of the Levant for crimes committed against Egypt.

Yahweh was never part of a monotheistic dogma. Aten is the origin of the monotheistic interpretations. Yahweh and Aten however, are two very different gods from two different continents and different beliefs. The Mid Eastern Yahweh is not a god of Egyptian origin, unlike Aten who is. Neither is Aten the god of the Bible, the levantite deity Yahweh is.

Moses was invented by the Levantites as a justification for their theft and poisoning of Egyptian cattle and subsequent flight from Egypt likely under Ramses III, who did not pursue them into the deserts, and also to aid in their unification against the occupiers of their former territories.

Ho do you post 2k+?

>> No.55104655

>>55103601
Correct. Fiat is sin money. If you understand transubstantiation, you know that fiat is actually blood.